21 Bridges

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    21 Bridges is a predictable action movie that within the first 10 minutes of the movie, a viewer knows the ending. The movie lacked emotion throughout, but had some good action/chase scenese causing 21 Bridges to be all around okay.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie is fine, but it looses the ability to surprise you way too early. Indeed I found the first half a bit shallow, and the second way two predictable. It's not bad, but I had way higher expectations from the guys that created civil war (which in a way is an amazing thriller). I would love to see another creating a series more in the key of a modern adaptation of Inspector Callahan with Chadwick Boseman.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Una trama pesada con un guión al que no le pusieron ganas. La resolución del conflicto se debe a casualidades y personajes que no son los protagonistas
    Great Movie! Took my 9 year old to see it! He loves it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was pretty suspenseful. Chadwick Boseman makes a great cop character and should play roles like this down the road. Many different things happen throughout the movie and it'll keep you thinking about what is going on. If you're into mystery and suspense you'll enjoy this movie. I would recommend it.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The acting was cool the movie was terrible
    I liked the way it was directed. The acting was extremely good. It was well put together.
    This is an outstanding police thriller filmed in NYC with high production value! It is an action packed, fast paced thriller with an excellent cast led by the actor who portrayed the Black Panther. Chad Boseman is excellent in his role as the lead Detective whose task is to find the cop killers and others involved in a dastardly conspiracy. Check it out. You will not be disappointed!
    intense good plot krzy 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Had high hopes. Disappointed. Watchable. Not great plot. Not well acted. There's worse out there for the genre.