21 Bridges

The type of movie that you'd see in the 90's. We got New York, we got a troubled cop, we got a smart bad guy, and we got corruption going all the way to the top. There is not much new on the table, only the much needed appearance of black actors playing lead roles, and a British actress doing an over-the-top Brooklyn accent. It entertained in the way Die Hard did, after the third one.
    Exceptional movie. Why Rotten Tomatoes didn't give it higher rating IDK
    21 Bridges conta com uma dinâmica muito bem definida, subvertendo a trama e entregando boas cenas de ação. Mesmo que previsível em alguns momentos, o diretor sabe muito bem como dosar os acontecimentos. O protagonista segue um arquétipo ok, mas graças ao ator temos algo envolvente. Há demasiado dialogo expositivo, mas isso não veio a atrapalhar minha experiência, visto que eu só queria algo pra me entreter no momento. E o tempo passou tão rápido que posso dizer que estou satisfeito. Chadwick Boseman estava excelente. Não era preciso desenvolver tanto seu personagem, pois sua postura e carisma já era o suficiente pra nos conectar. É uma pena que ele tenha ido tão cedo, e que eu só tenha percebido o quão importante ele era agora. R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman!
    LIKED: Chadwick Boseman is great in the lead role and he makes this an enjoyable crime movie with fantastic action. DISLIKED: I saw the plot twist at the very end coming and this type of movie has been used before for various other movies.
    Adam Graham did not watch the movie in front of him. Instead he was at rerun Denzel flic in his head. He took something said and painted the rest with same color instead of listening to next dialogue. Top Critic, bleh, not on my channel. Richard Roeper is getting paid for hatchet jobs, only thing logical for the nonsense he is spouting when he has given loving reviews for real trash.
    Good cast and acting. The storyline is nothing new and very predictable. Time to give up all these cop movies and TV shows and find a new genre to wear out.
    Nothing we haven't seen before. The crooked buddy cop was in on it, who woulda guessed?
    Not your cliche' cop thriller. One of Chadwick's last performances, with co-Star Sienna Miller. 21 Bridges stands out to entertain and lend insight to the crack epidemic that still plagues our society today.
    The acting was great. The plot was old in the sense that many police officers could not be corrupt. It reminded me of 13 Blocks. It kept my interest the whole movie and I would watch it again.
    The 21 bridges were superfluous, but it was a fast moving film.C. Boseman was great. He will be missed.