5lbs of Pressure

BORING BORING BORzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I really enjoyed this film. Its perfectly cast and Luke Evans does give in my opinion a career best as the ex-prisoner trying to rebuild his collapsed life, Rory Culkin is also on top form and even in the scenes with no dialogue, Rory’s body language is a fantastic display of a man who is mentally torn apart in side and is screaming to be his own person.
    The decent score and positive reviews encouraged me to give this movie a shot. Unfortunately, it's very boring despite Luke Evans giving a good performance. I lost interest halfway through.
    I watched this because Luke Evans was on the cover. I was so bored during this movie, I found myself pulling out my phone, which I normally don’t touch for the duration of a movie. The acting was good, but this movie seemed to drag on and then the ending was lame and predictable. I would have been more entertained had I decided to save my money and do some porch dwelling instead.
    Rory hot as always did great in this movie aswell as Luke Evans i follow along with both and honestly thought the movie was just good (i've watched it around 30 times since it came out)
    Slow, boring .. expected much more .. the end itself is a setback
    The story and acting were magnificent! Well done and fantastic ending. Love when a movie hits home and makes you think. One of the few movies I want to watch again.
    Predictable and not original.
    Loved it! So deep and moving and beautifully shot! It had 4 intertwining stories so it was a bit like Babel in that way. Really good work!!!
    "5lbs of Pressure" is a gripping, thought provoking film that delves deeply into the complexities of the human condition. The narrative brilliantly blurs the lines between justice, impulse, and morality with stellar performances and exquisite, atmospheric cinematography. As a native New Yorker, I felt a deep visceral connection to the setting and story line, as the characters authentically capture the struggle to balance their internal grit and grace. This is a must see!