A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It capitalizes on Mister Rogers name to tell a story he's not really the focus of.
    A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood will actually make you want to be a better person, thanks to Tom Hank's incredible acting
    Affecting and poignant. A look at emotion and how we let it work in our lives. Tom Hanks is wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed this unexpected gem.
    Best movie I've ever seen. Such a great message and the actors were amazing! 10000000000/10 !!
    A simple and entreteinment movie with great performances that gives us nice messages.
    Slow and hard to engage with.
    A lot of potential was thrown down the drain in this "not-so-much of a" biographical drama. I thought the Mister Rogers story would have a couple of hooks to make things interesting, but unfortunately Tom Hanks couldn't save the boring script. Very little happens here to stir up nostalgic childhood memories Just the key elements that everyone already remembers; outfitted with a 2019 copyright.
    Touching and full of life. A story about kindness and forgiveness. A perfect movie for the time we are all living.
    Well ... I stuck it out because it was on DVD, but it's certainly one to avoid! I would guess that if you are American, and therefore have at least a vague idea who the subject is / was, this film would be of some relevance ; as it is, much of it was essentially Play School on acid!
    Another phenomenal performance by Tom Hanks. Both the performance and the plot strongly reminded me of "Saving Mr. Banks." This is one of those rare pieces that can coax a laugh and a cry from the audience within the span of five minutes... or at the same time! "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" has something to offer to all ages, and to all audiences.