Abominable

Kind of boring, plot wasn't very deep. The main character was supposed to be a 15 year old girl and the voice actor doesn't sound like a teenager and it was annoying. The "villain" has a sudden change of heart and just decides to let them go. Absolutely wouldn't recommend, but my kids thought it was cute.
    Wow.. completely surprised me. This movie is AMAZING. It is so heartfelt, visually pleasing and well written. I absolutely adored it.
    If great visuals are enough to persuade you to ignore Chinese Communist Propaganda, watching this movie will be fun. Otherwise, the inclusion of Chinese claims to land that belongs to other countries and a preoccupation with showing that the Chinese people would only commit evil acts if they're tricked by greedy Americans both ruin an otherwise great movie.
    it was a lot better than I was thinking it was going to be. I am going to be honest it was Really good.
    Words cant even explain the love I have for this movie. This is a masterpiece.
    This movie has some good moments, but it's pretty slow moving and doesn't have a very good story. It's worth seeing at least once, but it's not the best you can do.
    I remember hearing about this movie, I thought it going to be a copycat of Smallfoot, might exactly for The Boss Baby being a copycat of Storks. But this one is pretty amazing and aside from HTTYD3, this one is better than what DreamWorks previously did recently.
    A really great animated film
    Great watch, will watch again, and can recommend. This is such a fun watch with just beautiful computer generated animation. Everest is such an entertaining character, and all of the humans lend to the formula as intended. One of the biggest concepts later in the movie really took me out of it though. With "Missing Link" and "Smallfoot" also having come out around the same time, I understand that they needed to differentiate the movie, but my least favorite part of this wonderful movie is the supernatural aspect of it. There is probably still better writing (in the least, the twists) in this than the other two, but while they're all about Yeti, they're all very different movies. Give this a shot, give the other two a shot. I honestly would be surprised if anyone didn't like this or it was their fav of the three.
    I had quite a few laughs and all the animals and the characters were cute. I even loved the magical and the sentimental side of the flick but through the end it kind of bored me.