Accidental Texan

We loved this movie! I had a lot of heart, the script and the acting were great. I would watch it again!
    We found a great movie in Accidental Texan. If you are interested in the discovering the heart of Texas then watch this film. The production value is so high and the story will make you laugh, cry and cheer. Native Texans will feel at home watching this. Everyone else will catch a glimpse of what makes that state so great.
    wow, good movie. unlike 110% of todays movies. freeman lowell/long hair dern is always good to see. chuech plays himself and it's an american story told by americans, watch it.
    Very special to me as I grew up there. And know Julie Denny the writer producer. But I would not post unless I thoroughly enjoyed it. Interesting story line and good cast. Thumbs up!!
    Just a cool movie! Very cool!
    Although the movie was decent it fell well short of what I expected. What was supposed to be a fun movie with serious undertones turned out to be a couple of guys bonding. The ending was horrible. No closure due to cutting one of the funniest scenes of the movie when the Merles banker bring him a check and Erwin shows the Sherrif the the helicopter video. We should have gotten a closure and comical scene of the bad guys trying to get away but instead we got a tear filled hug fest. I'm not sure who made that decision but it will be responsible for this movie flopping.
    It was a feel good movie with a happy ending..just like the old days….. we really enjoyed it! Additionally, we felt it was well casted.
    Just a feel good movie with an amazing cast and director
    This was a good, clean, wholesome movie! Enjoyed it thoroughly!
    We watched no less than 5 trailers that were outrageous and violent. Then this tender, realistic movie reminded us that good content and redemptive storylines are still worthy of being produced. We thoroughly enjoyed "Accidental Texan" and recommend it highly to all!