Aladdin

It's nice, it was so many musical scenes so for me, I think it's for the family's so it might not like adults so much.
    Will Smith saves it all. It is worth watching use because of him. The gene is super fun to watch and the new music lines in rap style are great. Main character is kind weak and the movie tends a bit to girl power, also Jafar doesn't reach the potencial he needed to.
    In recent years, Disney has decided to remake their classic movies in live action. Aladdin is one of the better ones. However, it struggles to match the suspense of the original. I'd recommend it if you're a fan of disney movies, or if you want to see Will Smith's comedic acting.
    It is my favorite Disney live-action remake to date. I thought Will Smith could do better as the genie, but all the acting was really good, and I kind of liked how the genie turned human and lost his powers but was free. I also really like that jasmine, had a friend- that's unusual in princess movies. usually, it's animals or no one. The "Speechless" song was really good, and I liked how they made jasmine a strong female character without having to be physically strong. I really enjoyed it.
    While having Will Smith's presence is a bonus, the retelling of Aladdin is littered with poor cinematography, mediocre special effects, weird song remixes, and characters that far lack the charisma and chemistry of the animated original classic.
    Disney's best live action. Great songs and performances, despite all the clichés the movie contain.
    I loved how this movie was able to honor the original animated film with the changes. This was visually appealing and breathtaking. It's great to see the familiar characters in live action.
    I really enjoyed the fact that this movie held to the old plot of the beloved movie I watched as a kid while adding in a new subplot for genie and woman empowerment with Jasmine. New jokes that still made me laugh and CGI was great. Jasmine does have a song that differs widely in tone and presentation than the rest of the movie but the message of the song is still great.
    Aladdin 2019 is definitely better than some of Disney's other live-action offerings, but not by a large margin.
    Oh boy! Its impressive how badly Disney dropped the ball on this one.