Alien

The movie was ok but i gave it 5 stars cause Jones survived
    An absolute masterclass in horror, with expert writing, direction, editing, design, model making... This film defined the genre, and few others come close.
    Absolutely Beautiful movie
    A masterpiece of sci-fi and horror.
    I had never seen this classic. The beginning 40 minutes were extremely dull. With all due respect to 1979, I wish I could say that it was a slow burn, but it was just incredibly slow. Once the action kicks into gear, it's a pretty effective thriller with some good chills and jump scares. Great cast.
    Still nice to look at, atmospheric and entertaining space movie with horror elements. The set design is the star.
    Alien is a timeless masterpiece, where every frame is a painting. It's one of the greatest science fiction films ever put to tape, with THE greatest creature design ever. And on a personal level, is my default answer when anyone asks me what my favourite movie is. So yeah... Alien is pretty good.
    Alien is a horror science fiction masterpiece and one of the best movies of all time.It started a completely new genre and a franchise that would come to give us good and bad movies.I think that there simply nothing wrong with Alien.An exceptional film that if it hadn't come out the horror and the sci fi genres would't be the same.
    Terrifying, guaranteed good scary time.
    Classic on the BIG screen!