Amelia's Children

I have questions. Putting the incest aside, let's look at the missing picture here..how did Amelia become youthful again? Did she eat the former father or did she have twins again and devoured the one that was unable to have children? How did she know which one was in unable to have children, she did keep manual around which means that she had to raise him first before sleeping with him to be sure... I'ma need some answers
    Great film, a bit strange but so good!
    Just another insignificant horror/mystery entry you can rent for a few dollars. It is not a worthy diversion of your time.
    Instant classic. As funny as haunting. Lovely soundtrack
    Surprising movie, with terror and humor perfectly balanced!
    Ed is searching for his bio family - but his trip to Portugal lands him at a strange house with a strange mom that has way too much surgery done. The plot is interesting with a family that never dies.
    Funny grim themes and entertaining characters made this movie worth watching. The story is a bit bland and simple but the actors did a great job. 5/5 because this movie does not deserve to be dismissed as part of the underwhelming crowd of sub-60% horror films.
    I liked the quirkiness a lot. thought it was great. weird!
    There are images in Amelia's Children that will remain etched in your brain for some time, for better or worse.
    Hilarious, funny, and crazy. If you're in it for the classic horror film this movie is not for you. A nut comedy with some refined dialogue... "I love potatoes!"