American Dreamer

I love this movie. Peter Dinklage never disappoints. There is pathos, sarcasm and outright laughs throughout the film and once again, Dinklage brings a character to the screen with a unique point of view. The cast was exceptional with Kim Quinn delivering a subtle tension that drives the story forward.
    Great movie! Loved Peter Dinklage!
    Excellent movie.
    Sometimes the obtaining the Dream is only the beginning. American Dreamer is a darkly funny account of one man's obsession of being a home owner. American Dreamer is a beautiful peek into the humanity that binds us, even if it is buried deep in some of the most unlikeable characters (Phil). Shirley MacLaine (Astrid) is still captivating on the screen. She brings out the best in Peter (Phil) and the supporting cast.
    Very well written and tied together with a talented cast.
    It was great, I really enjoyed it. What's not to like about Shirley Maclaine!
    Very funny. I LOVE Shirly MacLaine!!!!!
    Wonderful Movie! Great cast - a Must See!!
    My husband and I really enjoyed this movie. We love Peter Dinklage and he was very good in this film. I am a Realtor and the theme resonated with me and my line of work. I especially found the character that Matt Dillon portrayed to be amusing to watch. This movie has a lot of heart and some incredible actors. We really enjoyed it.
    A true gem! A delightful dark comedy that showcases the best of Peter Dinklage. Shirley MacLaine is, as always, fantastic. What starts out as a relatable premise (who these days isn't looking for the house of their dreams and finding it out of reach?) takes a number of refreshingly unexpected turns and brings plenty of laughs. A fresh and fun film that shouldn't be missed.