Arctic Dogs

Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Animation and comedy both at a 0 WORST MOVIE EVER MADE! EVEN WORSE THAN THE EMOJI MOVIE AND THAT SAYS A LOT
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So cute! My son loved it (3yrs old)
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Good moral to the story took too long to tell the story.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Basic movie...nothing special
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Horrendous! Undeniably and without question THE WORST MOVIE OF 2019!!!! This hideous cousin of Norm Of The North is one of the worst things animation has to offer, and it gives the medium a bad reputation, as if people didn't frown upon it enough. I will give it a little credit that the animation is slightly better than Norm Of The North, but that's not exactly high praise considering how the animation still looks horrible! There is no way this direct-to-video schlock cost $50 million to make. No way! The only reason as to why that's the budget is because of the cast they hired for this, and this movie ends up wasting their talents. It's going to end up as a movie that respectable actors will dread having to put on their resume. Skip this movie at all costs! Don't take your kids to this one and save your money for Frozen 2 instead.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Was a really cute story, kept my 5 and 7 year old grandson's entertained and me too! There was some humor adults would enjoy too! A good message for everyone too, if you see something you really want to do or be keep trying.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Dog Meat. Unlike typical Pixar releases, Arctic Dogs had nothing to engage adult viewers. There was enough mindless slapstick to partially engage my 7-year-old grandson, but even he got restless and totally unfocused as the popcorn was finished. The characters had few if any redeeming features, following a formulaic treatment of uncertainty and stupidity. Save your money.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    It was a,cute movie. Showed kids how working together can help solve a problem.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Cute story, nice graphics, excellent message.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    My six year old loved it. He was very entertained the entire movie. I kept dozing off, but this happens to me a lot during movies.