Argylle

A movie where quantity, it's far, far too long, seems to matter more than quality. The plot is ludicrous, with more twists than necessary. At times it is simply tedious, proof that non-stop action doesn't always make for good cinema.
    Pretty unbelievable movie very exaggerated and leave ur brains somewhere else.
    This movie was probably the flop of the decade. I think I read it had a ridiculous $200M budget and only did $35M it's first weekend. Typically a movie needs to make 3X its budget in revenue to break even after marketing and expenditures but this movie made nowhere near $600M. I'm quite surprised it had such a large budget because it wasn't that crazy. Only part worth watching is Dua Lipa in the first 15 minutes. Holy smokeshow!
    I think this was such a nice and fresh movie. The plot twists were interesting and there were some cool and cringe moments, like the dancing part. It was a good moment overall.
    Ce film tourne en dérision les stéréotypes des films d'action je trouve ça génial, l'intrigue est super malgré de nombreuses scènes plates, un vrai vent fraîcheur.
    Movie gets a bit too ridiculous towards the end, it really takes a hard turn after a big spoiler is revealed. Course, girl power so guess it had to get ridiculous. Would have recommend the film if it weren't for the last half hour.
    One of the worst movies have seen in a long, long, time. Not much else to be said other than silly, pointless and uninteresting even though it ties so hard to be something and fails at every step.
    There is nothing redeeming about this steaming pile of nonsense. The acting, cgi, plot, etc are just the worst.
    A little cheesy and over the top at times but still entertaining enough not to fall asleep. Tim Treakle
    This movie was pure torture. Opening scene was highlight. Movie needed more John cena and less everything else. Enjoyed reading audience .5 star reviews. Worst movie of all time. Apple TV owes me 2 hours and 19 minutes of my life back. Oil scene was complete idiocy. Cat was badly CGI’d though was also the only reason I watched in the first place. Stupid dance moves. Stupid smoke bombs. Stupid plot twists. Writers were lost so embraced it and made more twists. Disappointing. Dog water. Would of put 0 stars if possible. Kill me.