Bad Boys for Life

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It wasn’t horrible like I thought it would be lol so it beat my expectations. Martin is much slower than we’re used to seeing him but Will carries the weight throughout the movie and this allows Martin to have the occasional one liner. I could see them continuing this brand but in a new direction with *spoiler alert**** Martin staying retired and Will mentoring the next generation.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I saw the previous movies and enjoyed them, but I was not as tempted to watch the third movie in the theater. After watching this at home I wish I did because it is amazing. Truly a great sequel and hopefully not the last Bad Boys. I got to say that they take their time making the Bad Boys movies and its well worth it. Sadly, Michael Bay isn't directing the movie but his characters are in good hands with a new director that delivers a great story. Mike Lowery (Will Smith) and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) are getting old for their jobs as the latter becomes a grandfather but ends up in the crosshairs of an old enemy of Mike's as the former endures an attempt upon his life. With their old friends and new on the case, Captain Howard (Joey Pantoliano) and a new group of Miami Dade's finest special tactical AMMO team in Rita (Paola Nunez), Kelly (Vanessa Hudgens), Rafe (Charles Melton), and Dorn (Alexander Ludwig) complement the original duo as they hunt down a mysterious man and woman out for revenge. I got to say it surprised me when my mother enjoyed watching this action movie, but then she loves her telenovelas, and this movie brought in some real telenovela stars but still did some great acting as well as action. Of course, my father and I still loved the action and the comedic antics of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. It was neat that they brought in AMMO with some decent actors, Vanessa Hudgens looks great both in looks and in the action as Officer Kelly, she definitely can deliver since watching her in Sucker Punch. Alexander Ludwig grew up to become a beast as Officer Dorn since getting second place in the Hunger Games. I do miss Mike and Marcus' Cuban friends from both the first and second movies. All things considered a great film, with plenty of good surprises here and there.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Dumb egos trying to be funny. No creativity, poor story and acting. 1 star for this when compared to the 1st one.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    no point or lesson come out of this movie just shows black superiority
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Sucks ! What a bad movie....
    If I could hve given
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I really enjoyed it, mostly due to the character revival but also because it was good fun to watch. The story wasn‘t the most inventive but it surprised me from time to time. It‘s a good action comedy that doesn‘t want to copy but renew what was enjoyable.
    you'll laugh, enjoy the funny conversations, its really good the action parts and it got have more movies to follow! I really recomend this one
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Un incredibile passo in avanti rispetto ad entrambi i primi due film di questa cosiddetta saga cinematografica. Viene mantenuto con coerenza uno stile grafico e visivo preciso e molto particolare, lo stesso che aveva caratterizzato i primi due film diretti da Michael Bay che, tra l'altro, ha un simpatico cameo all'interno della pellicola. Ciò che si discosta maggiormente dalla qualità dei suoi predecessori è l'incredibile presenza di una sceneggiatura solida e finalmente decente, con dialoghi molto più intensi in alcune sequenze più serie e riflessive del previsto. A mani basse il migliore di tutta la trilogia, che risalta ancora una volta i clamorosi difetti dei primi due film.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Two black cops start this kitschy carousel by insanely driving on the streets and beaches of Miami. If they weren't cops, they would probably be shot dead by the `brave` Miami PD in the first 3 minutes. This movie could work in the 90s like a stupid comedy, but it's fucking 2020 and cops are still pigs, and such movies are like heroic pig anthems about the good badge guys and the bad mexicans.