Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice is a classic must see! It was amazing to have the chance to see it on the big screen!
    Thanks for pullin this old cult love classic out of the rafters !!! still a great goofy off the wall look at the afterlife
    Still one of my favorite movies to watch from childhood to adulthood👍🏽
    Hilarious, campy, and so much fun to watch. The entire cast is fire and this movie never gets old.
    Easily my favorite Tim Burton movie. It might've been the first film I saw in in the drive-in, and even after all this time, and 100 viewings later, it does not lose any of its charm. It's just a marvel of ideas, design and humor. It's a quirky, offbeat comedy that runs with soo many interesting concepts, it's almost impossible not to be engaged.
    Great to see it at the theatre.
    this film is very good with very nice characters and a very relevant script. you can't dislike this movie
    Absolutely amazing film to end the 80’s. One of my favorites of all time. Just campy fun and nostalgia rewatching.
    Beetlejuice is a classic. Still laughing and dancing in my seat every time I watch it..
    Beetlejuice is one of Tim Burton's finest films! The true spirit (literally!) of fun amongst 'ghouls' is non-stop! I had not seen this movie in over 20 years and it was such a great relief from our present day world state of affairs that I sat there, and laughed and laughed. We all need to giggle right now! Iam so happy that Fandango even lists the bargain matinees on the site! No longer do I have to deal with a line, nor wait at a counter - I just hand my print out to the ticket taker..this is especially great in the no touch times when we are all wary of COVID. Well, this film was one of my curriculum films many years ago to show how computer animation - special EFX, etc. do not have to be hum-drum...or make that hummmmdumb! This is a gem! If you have never seen this work of great art - I mean it - and I am a cinemaphile - then get to the theater NOW - in the Halloween season to enjoy a blockbuster of all times..it aged perfectly - there was no lack on continuity even after so many years, nor was there a feeling of I've seen it before, what for? Do yourself a favor and treat (not trick) yourself and get your human body into the theater and have a ball with Beetljuice! I still love Sylvia Sydney's gravel voice and expressions, along with some now deceased other cast members. Winona is all grown up - Baldwin is matured, and the cast still is a great team in this view point from the 80's. Love it!!It still sparkles, cajoles, and is pure comedic genius in a Tim Burton warped world. Accolades!