Bill & Ted Face the Music

Nostalgic and a treat esp. for music fans
    Big Bill and Ted fan yet this one was the least of them. They just seemed to be playing it out without the chemistry and magic let alone it wasn't that funny. I will say the daughters were kinda fun yet the robot was 'trying too hard' and as far as death, was really looking forward to him yet again, seemed like the chemistry just wasn't there. It was worth the time and curiosity yet surely wouldn't go for a second round.
    This was probably my favorite movie of the Trilogy. I was worried it wouldn't live up to the hype as I heard some negative stuff but glad I can form my own opinion and I don't regret it this is truly a bodacious and most excellent film and deserves more credit.
    This movie is excellent, most triumphant!!! Any hardcore Bill and Ted fan will find this movie hilarious and touching. Yes there are Sci fi, and fantasy elements. But if you take out the flash and loud music, you will basically have a story of family and overcoming difficult times with loving support from them. Bill and Ted are getting old, but still love their wives as much as the day they first met them. They have two adorable daughters who actually love and respect their dads and their love of music. And even Ted is still close to his father and brother, and even Missy...lol. Historical figures are ever present in of course a time travel movie, and are treated with respectful humor, being a comedic movie as well. This movie I agree with many who say that it is perfect for 2020. It is a small film that is light entertainment and does not try to preach to the audience. Keanu and Alex with cast and crew takes one more big adventure for the fans who supported them for 30 years, and in a emotional way say thank you. At the end of the credits a final funny farewell... Catch ya later Bill and Ted!
    This movie was amazing time travel fun and an absolutely great third movie. Must see if you're a fan of the series!
    Joseph Goebbels would be proud. Another movie that attempts to rewrite history and reduce the role of the title characters to bit players. It would have been a much better film if say, made in the 90's, and not filled with racist and misandrist undertones. Just another in a long line of sequels or remakes that disregard their source material in exchange for political and bigoted propaganda.
    To be fair, the movie was essentially the same as the first two, however it seemed so forced. The whole stoner movies went out long ago, watching Keanu try to act like a stoner in the era of John Wick is an unbelievable performance. As for Plot, as soon as you learn their kids names, it's obvious. Then the kids just do exactly what they did for their history project. Rinse and Repeat. The girls lacked their own personalities simply copying impressions of Bill and Ted. The plot around the wives seems forced and not thought out. Old versions that are still with them, travel back and create a timeline where they aren't together to give Bill and Ted something to do with air time, while their daughters solve the main plot? It's a pretty dumb movie, that would have been fine in the early 90's, but not today.
    Unfortunately i would have to say, watch the originals and remember them at their best, not this disappointing try at reliving the past. Poorly acted, boring plot and just why?! Some films should just not be made. This film sums up 2020!
    This should be called "two millennial women do a piss poor impression of bill and ted". There's 2 funny jokes throughout the entire movie, both of which are from the real bill and ted who are sidelined by their painfully unfunny daughters for 90% of the movie. The daughters aren't as dumb as bill and ted either, because that would be sexist somehow.
    Dumbest movie I ever seen I can't believe I paid $25 to watch this trash...