Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Yes, rotten to the core. First, extreme violence in the form of twisted, psychopathic, deviant and evil situations such as torture and maiming dismemberment. Overall no social redeeming value and I found no entertainment value whatsoever. I wasted my time and money and the trailer that I watched previously gave me no warning as to what kind of movie this really was, I was caught completely off guard.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I think it should have had her stay more in character. She could' quite make her mind up to really be a good villain.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So much fun, lots of laughs, and a kick a** cast!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not bad. No feminist agenda here. But for all the talk of joker they should have included him in the film. It feels odd to make it a breakup movie without the other half. Birds of Prey movie this is not. Harley movie all the way. Enjoy it for what it is.. popcorn flick.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Horrible. Story just dismisses everything about About Harley Quinn that comes from the comics to meet their needs for the movie. The one positive is Margot Robbie’s performance but constrained by a very weak story it doesn’t make much of a difference
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a little slow to start out but the action picked up after a few minutes.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I liked the movie but it wasn't as good as Suicide Squad
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Really pretty bad movie with so many lousy pointers. Total fail.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Wasn't what I thought it would be. Cute and funny, but was it supposed to be?
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Margo was terrrific as Harley Quinn! Jurnee as Canary was kickass!! Loved Rosie and the all female kick ass team. Ewan Mc Gregor played a scarey bad guy...I love him in anything.