Black and Blue

Best movie in the fucking world.
    I loved the movie! I was waiting for it after watching its trailer. But my local theater didn't show the movie when it was released and I needed to drive to another city to watch it. Overall, I would recommend to watch it. I feel sorry for the cast and crew though. The movie critics are useless as you can see by comparing their reviews and the audience's thoughts.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Boooooo! And Tyrese is awful.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was action packed and very believable especially in today’s times.
    wonderful movie. I hope it wins an award
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Intense thriller about inner city corrupt police force doing what they do best.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The acting was above average good performances by Tyrese Gibson and Naomie Harris. Harris did well considering the plot gets basic fast. The plot wasn't all bad it just lacked creativity, there was definite room for improvement. The film was entertaining but then it kind of becomes very predictable; you're really waiting to see how it's going to end. Overall it's a decent thriller not bad but not good either.
    The movie kept me guessing what was gonna happen next throughout the entire movie. I really enjoyed this film.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I'm trying to decide if this was supposed to be serious racial commentary or more entertainment. I tried to take it as entertainment and I was entertained. I was the only white guy in a pretty full theater and it seemed as though everyone else was enjoying it for the entertainment value so I feel good about it. It was a somewhat engaging story and had plenty of action. The acting was OK and I'm sure this will be in heavy rotation on FX or USA when it hits cable at some point. I wouldn't have regretted paying full price if I weren't a subscription movie viewer.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Horrible acting! Sad that more isn't expected or put into acting and story lines these days.