Bombshell

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great story with a nice balance of real life footage. The acting was stellar along with the casting choices.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Anchored by a great cast led by a powerful performance by Charlize Theron, Bombshell executes nicely with a solid narrative concerning its scandalous sensitive subject.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I enjoy documentaries and I hate Fox News, so this was perfect. Very well acted...
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    One of the last lines of dialogue from Nicole Kidman is, "I don't care that you like me, only that you believe me". For me, that encompass my feelings about Bombshell.
    Shows what lots of corporate America is really like!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Your My CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHERRY BOMB! YAHOO. Bomb Bomb be Bom Be dom bom bae. This movie sucks. And the makeup sucks.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Bombshell was not exactly what I was expecting. It's hard to say I enjoyed it but was powerfully moved by the performances. It was definitely triggering for me as I have been sexually harassed and assaulted at work and was fired days after reporting it. Charlize Theron is obviously the star and completely embodies Megyn Kelly. But for me Nicole Kidman and Margot Robbie were especially moving for me. I felt Robbie's heartbreaking meltdown outside the restaurant acutely. I'm not a huge Kate McKinnion fan and her character made me so mad - she was such a two-faced bitch who was never a real friend (that may have hit too close to home too...). John Lithgow will absolutely make your skin crawl which means he did an excellent job. This film invoked visceral feelings. It is something women should watch together, that women should make the men in their lives watch, and that women should watch with their children. It's not perfect, but it is a good start in telling a story too many women experience. It's also not overly political as I initially watched it with my liberal mother and her very conservative friend and we all enjoyed it and didn't think it pushed any party's agenda.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This drama was really good. Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Margot Robbie, and John Lithgow did an excellent job in this movie. The plot to the movie was suspenseful and shocking. This scandal with Roger Ailes was shocking and he deserved what he got. The way I see it, women shouldn't be treated like this. They deserve to be treated with respect. I'm glad that Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Wilson had the courage to do what's right. Check this movie out. You'll enjoy it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great performances! The movie keeps going and moves the storyline along in a way that it never feels like the audience is not a part of the story. I highly recommend it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I like the fact this film was ever made and brings a high profile sexual discrimination crime to a larger audience. A little more character building and more actual data facts of how prevalent sexual discrimination is in the workplace