Breathe

Decent sci-fi movie. Not the best I've seen but not the worst either.
    Ugly movie, too chaotic, actors/actress are too awkward to listen to.
    Slow and boring with a story going no where.
    It's okay not bad it'll a keep you entertain
    Don’t waste your time. From the horrible yelling to the disjointed script you’ll be waiting for it to just end…
    Audience rating of 1.5 stars is just right. Just another budget sci-fi flick with bad CGI. Jennifer Hudson is pretty good as a protective mother but everyone else in the movie kinda sucks. With so many apocalypse movies out, if you are going to make one about the end of the world it better be big budget and excellent CGI. Or else it will be one of the weaker movies like this one. There are TV series about apocalypses that put this movie to shame, ie. Fallout, The Walking Dead, etc.
    The reviews are bad but I was actually entertained...it's a low budget movie with good acting
    I love this movie the mother/daughter relationship was very genuine and I love how they worked together and won in the end!!
    Loved the movie. I really liked the performances from Quvenzhane Wallis and Jennifer Hudson as mother and daughter.
    This has to be the dumbest sci-fi movie I’ve seen in a long time. The story doesn’t make sense and there’s so many holes in the story line. Sci-Fi movies always have this a little but the entire story line felt forced. It was difficult to watch and not enjoyable at all. I expected more out of a sci-fi movie with Milla Jovovich in it. I loved Resident Evil.