Charlie's Angels

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Charlie's Angels is another action film with an okay storyline, but a pretty good twist, yet I did not like the twist personally causing me to not enjoy the movie to its full potential.
    Charlie's Angels (2019) is a fantastic film. A compelling screenplay, dynamic action sequences and gloriously funny moments. Displaying a great cast and wonderfully directed by Elizabeth Banks... Do not miss it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This one could have been better. Good performances, and has entertaining moments, but didn't have as good of a story.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    One of the worst movies I have seen
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The drew Barrymore remake was superior, yet that wasnt great kristen stewart cant act lol
    This movie was so much fun and the story line was strong as well. I hope there's a sequel. The women made a great team. Kristen Stewart blended into this role effortlessly.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I was hoping this movie would be better than the originals but it was just as horrible as the originals. The plot of the movie was mediocre and the bad guys were complete idiots. The only thing that was good about the movie was the Angels were badass and attractive. I wouldn't recommend seeing this movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Soundtrack was better than the movie. Lots of action. Thin character development and plot. Watchable. Forgettable.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Si no es la peor película que vi este año es porque vi Dora la Exploradora... na, ni de esas, esta es peor.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon