Charlie's Angels

A sad attempt at an action/comedy??. No plot development. Characters were as bland as a cooked potato with no seasoning. Dry and unfunny jokes. Wouldn't watch it a second time, even if I was paid to do so.
    actually better than I thought it would be. I was entertained. a fine mindless fluffy film
    It was alright... def about female take over. Just couldnt tolerate kristen stewart as an angel
    Surprisingly good! Much better than the trailers made it look and Kristen Stewart was actually a lot of fun!
    Surprisingly original, this rendition of Angel’s is any easy watch. Action can be a bit janky, but I see potential. Elizabeth Banks can count this as a win.
    Expected alot more with that cast. Felt like a direct to DVD movie
    I found it kind of boring and didn't the characters were that interesting. But it wasn't completely terrible. The training scenes at the end were entertaining with all the cameos.
    I enjoyed previous installments of the franchise and was saddened to find a movie where the plot and supporting cast outshines its angels.
    horrible movie dont recommend it at all
    I was very skeptical of this film because of how much I loved the original set of movies with Drew, Lucy, and Cameron. I was pleasantly surprised though. I loved it so much I talked my cousin who loved the show and the movies into going and she loved it too! The storyline was smart with twists and comedy, action, drama and surprises. If you are unsure about seeing this... Take the risk, I think you will love it.