City of Lies

This movie gave a heart and souls to Russell Poole which we haven't seen. Johnny Depp and Forest Whitaker chemistry was great but when he was onscreen but when Johnny and Violeta scene it was pure and honest and I felt her pain.
    Riveting from beginning to end. Eye opening to the corruption of people in power and authority.
    This movie was everything. Amazing from start to finish
    Best film on Biggie & Pac I've seen yet! All the others always felt corny...but this shit right here!! *Katt Williams Voice* ...ffffiiiiiire.
    Great to see Depp back in the movies with Whitaker. Lots of twists and turns, loved it and will be watching again.
    Great acting by Johnny Depp and Whitaker. They had good energy together and told a great true story. Definitely a must see! #SupportJohnnyDepp #JohnnyDeppIsInnocent
    City of Lies is a messy and generic film. The performances are decent. Johnny Depp and Forest Whitaker are solid in their roles. The story had potential to be interesting. But it just isn’t. It’s very poorly told. I felt like I was watching a string of scenes then a full story. The ending especially is very messy and all over the place. The direction is bland, and the script is worse. Overall, I didn’t care for this. Outside of two good performances there really isn’t anything worthwhile. You can definitely skip out on this.
    I liked the theories it put forward, connecting the Rampart Division scandal especially.
    Very interesting movie. Worth watching and see how the corruption in LAPD control the crime scene
    Interesting movie, interesting story, intense and emotional acting, glad to see Johnny Depp on the screen again.