Code 8

Unique action/science fiction movie.
    This film had promise at the beginning, but as it went along it seemed to fall apart. Important pieces of information were revealed so subtly that it was easy to miss them, and when the film ends, you sort of say to yourself, "So what? These people did not end up holding any value or importance to me."
    Very nice and entertaining movie and with a good level of action and constant anxiety. This film wants to have a great final moral but it is not able to fully communicate it, it still manages to give good messages against the discrimination of the ''different '' as well as being a good action film based on super powers
    While they didn't go as far as they could have with it, I understand that this was an underdog performer and they had to do a lot of things the hard way due to having little to no industry support. I really like this movie and it honestly does a better job of telling an X-Men type story than any of the X-Men films. I really wish it could have done better so I could see more. I'm intrigued by the world it takes place in, and especially in 2020 with all our political unrest, this film is painfully topical - in a good way. I highly recommend it.
    It was a decent movie, some things could have been better, but overall the story and acting was good.
    Not bad at all.I'd recommend it.
    A depressing take on modern America. Full of discrimination, medical poverty and corrupt police. Little to no emotional connection.
    Typical action movie. Nothing new and overly predictable. Slow plot.
    A cool sci-fi heist movie with some interesting ideas, a good plot, solid acting, and good looking special effects. I like the Amell cousins together and this was a lot of fun.
    Idk why people didn’t like it, I guess that’s why I’m not a movie critic. I can say that I did enjoy it, it was fun, the fx scenes were interesting and cool, the story intrigued me, and the ending felt fitting. I liked the characters even though there wasn’t much of a character arc except from 2 or 3 people, and all around it was an enjoyable watch. If you’re looking for a nice movie to watch on a Sunday night, this is a good movie for that. It’s not going to blow your socks off but it was fun.