Come Play

i couldn't stop comparing this to the babadook, which i loved the concept for but hated the execution of, so this film blows that one out of the water in my opinion. i REALLY loved the creature; good monsters are surprisingly hard to come by i feel. the only beef i have is the ending. not the ending with the monster - but the ending with the family. how dumb. didn't make sense with the story that was told throughout the whole thing. that being said, i'll probably buy this one because it is one of the better ones i've seen in a while.
    Não dava nada,mas é um grande filme. Bons cortes de direção e bom elenco. Mais emocionante que aterrorizante.
    Guys, the movie "TheMatrix4" is out !!! bit.do/TheMatrix4
    A ridiculous movie with a totally implausible plot. The only thing scary about this movie is the cost of the ticker.
    While the movie is definitely derivative (i.e. "The Babadook" on a phone), the acting is above average, the creature effects are not bad, and there are a few cleverly done creepy scenes using the device's camera. I'm not sure why they made Oliver an autistic pre-teen, but actor Azhy Robertson makes it believable. And is it just me, or is anybody else sick and tired of "school yard bullies harassing the child lead" trope?!? In the film's climax, there is a scene that took me by surprise in a good way (I've seen it all so I give any film kudos if it can pull that off). That actually had me take another look at the movie and I liked it more.
    It was good, lots of Jump scares
    This is a good horror, thriller, mystery flick. I believe if it had big named actors it would probably even have a trilogy. The story line is up to date and the acting is good. I can definitely put it on my top 5 horror's of 2020 horror's. It opens up and then you're in for the ride and does not leave you hanging so it's not a full movie but again it's family friendly and can still make adults and children jump in some scenes. Five stars no hesitation.
    I never cried at the end of a thriller. Not really a good way to end the story but it was decent.
    It is the worst movie I've ever seen.
    Great ending it was both happy and sad.Great performances from the kids,particularly Winslow Fegley and Azhi Robertson. I liked how the two made up near the end.