Cruella

Slow start. But it was explaining so we let that go. All and all we liked it and the humor
    The movie Cruella is Disney's best live-action adaption yet. The film serves as an origin story to the famous Disney villain "Cruella Devil". The film was very dark which is perfect for the character. Emma Stone's performance as Cruella was absolutely perfect although I wish she was even more corrupt than she was portrayed to be. Emma Thompson's performance as Baroness was incredible. The film script was a little too bland and overdrawn. I feel like the movie would have been better if they had shortened the runtime to just 2 hours long! There were several scenes that could have been left out of the film. The costume, hair, and makeup were absolutely stunning. I feel like they could have had a better director to do the film. I was not impressed with Craig Gillespie's camera work with this film. I feel like there are several things in this film that are missing and also there are several parts that need explaining! I feel like they rushed with the script and just threw in random ideas without really giving any real explanation. The music for the film was Absolutely Incredible. Overall Cruella is still Disney's best Live-Action Adaption. I would give the film an approval rating of a 97%
    Surprisingly funny, witty and some really good action scenes! The actors were phenomenal and cast perfectly! A great time at the movies and will definitely go see again!
    Amazing story and wonderful soundtrack!
    awesome movie for a family or by yourself
    Emily (Emma) Stone did a FANTASTIC job in this movie. The audio, the visual, the plot was all beautiful. There was NO boring scenes in this film. BEST live action Disney film I have seen so far. I am beyond grateful and blessed to have got to see this film in the theater. Worth every penny. Ive seen it twice. And Ill still come back to watch it at least one more time before its not longer there. HIGHLY recommend!
    Emma Stones acting in this is exquisite, the costumes are on point in every scene, and the essence of Cruella Deville is captured amazingly.
    Excellent Excellent excellent, nothing more to say!!!
    So the movie itself has a very interesting story but disney tried to redeem cruella deville herself which would make the movie go nowhere where its supposed to go. Cruella Deville is an evil women who not only abuses animals but also wants to skin them to make herself a beautiful spotted coat . In this movie however she not only has a pet dog that shes nice to but she ends up having dalmatians herself and giving puppies away to the original people in the cartoon who had the 101 dalmatians... shes not only a "nice" character but they try to make you sympathise with her. She has a dark mean side ooooo scary .. but she's not the cruella I love to hate. Sincerely A 101 dalmatians fan who's childhood disney stepped on once again.
    I will say, this movie really surprised me. I walked into this unwilling, dragged by my friend, and left really loving it. The beginning of Cruella's journey (for those who have watched, her journey post-school) starts out a bit cringey, as I was expecting, but then the story kept unfolding and my expectations were completely blown away. The writers understood their assignment 100% and built a complicated and insane (in a good way) backstory for a character that we never knew much about beyond making fashion and hating Dalmatians. There was twist after twist, and none of them felt like it was too many. I sympathized, I gasped, I almost cried a little, and in the end while I understood while Cruella is definitely mad, she is lovable (but then again she always was, because who doesn't love Glenn Close) and maybe even forgivable.