Damsel

I’m not sure why some people hated this movie. It was a delightful romp, and the lead is a good actress. Grab some popcorn and just be entertained.
    Good plot. Clean PG. Good actors..Millie has blossomed as a actress. I would Love more fantasy movies.
    The film has a fairly original story and is well-made for the most part. The film is also visually appealing, with stunning cinematography and production design. However, it does go a bit over the top in the final part, with some of the action sequences becoming a bit too ridiculous. Overall, though, Damsel is an enjoyable and entertaining film that is worth checking out.
    The character of Elodie in this movie reminded me of Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones. I liked the movie very much, I'm looking forward to the sequel and new adventures. Who knows, maybe in this universe the mother of dragons may be the daughter of the north.
    It’s not a bad movie. It’s got a good cast and it’s actually entertaining. Kept my interest. A little bit predictable but overall not that bad of a movie.
    Problem number 2, if you feed all new princesses to the dragon as soon as the wedding is over. It’s kind of hard to keep the royal bloodline going, don’t you think? Did basic biology escaped writer Dan Mazeau. Also, maybe it was a budget issue but the dragon is barely in it. The majority of the plot is just Elodie talking to the off screen dragon. She doesn’t even have the sword for a good chunk of the movie. Maybe I’m biased but “The Princess” had something similar about a maiden has to save herself from a fairy tale situation but that movie did it so much better. Far more exciting and less boring as hell. Overall, it could have surpassed “The Princess” but ended up nothing but a pile of boring dragon dung.
    7/10. This was a great movie to watch for movie night! It was entertaining to watch her go through the motions and there was many moments of suspense that had me hanging on to the edge of my seat. The ending was satisfying and I think it's rewatchable. The dragon was just so ugly and weird looking. I'm not sure why this is what bothered me so much but it was one of the main characters. I loved the fairy tale aspects and the beauty of it all, it made me long to watch more of the genre. Juxtaposition is always special and shocking, and so I like this even if others see it as tacky or predictable.
    Rating: 7/10. 75/100
    Horrible. Nothing makes sense in this film, everything is done unwillingly.
    every single part of this movie had me hanging onto my seat. The ending was so worth it. I think this movie has just become my favorite. I have no idea how the score on this movie is so low, So I just made an account on rotten tomatoes to rate it five stars.