Doctor Sleep

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was soooo good!!! I do understand why it didn’t do well at the box office. The Shining was god awful. And to understand this film, you’d have to watch The Shining, which is a hard thing to do. I must say, as well, that this movie was 1000 times better than The Shining. They paid homage to the original, which was cool. Really good movie. I hope it does well with the Home Digital and Rental markets.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very good story. Not scary but wonderful put together movie. Better then the shinning. 100% must see movie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Excellent plot but they did not bring the old iconic actors , instead they put a bunch of lookalikes.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Great follow up to the shinning. Very well done movie!
    Although there are some deviations from King's book, I thought it was a great movie.
    Absolutely loved this film, kept my attention the entire time, awesome homages to Kubrick and some genuinely terrifying scenes!
    I never liked The Shining, but this movie was just awesome and something that I could watch over and over again. The villains were a little too much and seeing them get destroyed was glorious. It was a career defining moment for Ewan McGregor and Rebecca Ferguson, who acted amazingly.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    one of the best Stephen King films.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie itself is not "bad". It's just "evil". I'm sorry - but I don't find murdering and torturing children something I want to watch. No matter the narrative.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I was thoroughly disappointed with this movie. Danny’s character was obscenely boring and the pacing was slower than slow. The plot wasn’t that bad (obviously since it’s a Stephen King story) but the execution was not there. Additionally, I expected a TON of nostalgia when the movie finds its way back to the hotel, but even that part wasn’t done well. Unfortunately, this was a huge miss in my opinion.