Downhill

Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was depressing, fairly slow and I really wouldn’t consider it a comedy. I left the theater disappointed and a little depressed actually. Would not even recommend watching this at home.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Julias performance was so amazing that it made the movie unforgivably depressing. Wills character was such a horrible human that the movie embarrassing and nothing short of cringe worthy. We left 3/4 way through it as it only got worse. Do not watch
    Sorry Farrell but dam horrible movie 🎥
    Worst movie I have ever seen. Zero development. No plot. Good cast bad acting
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I thought it was a comedy - It was not. The film went downhill from there.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    In my opinion this movie was terrible being a Boomer it reminded me of the movie who's afraid of Virginia Woolf only set in Austria. And the treatment children was absolutely terrible.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Such a disappointing movie, glad we didn't go see it when it came out on Valentine's Day! I picked it & boy I thought it was going to be a funny movie - WRONG! Glad we went to afternoon movie & didn't pay FULL price for it. (still paid too much) Only give it a one star. Please tell me why can't a good movie be made in this day & age? No cussing, no sex scenes?? Such is life I guess. & that's my say so. A movie Playing with Fire was a great movie (everything I said above) & it was a funny movie also
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not what I expected with the stars in it I thought it would be humorous, it was not. There was no chemistry between any of the actors.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie is advertised as a comedy but was more like a drama about events leading up to a divorce. It was fucking depressing and I lightly chuckled twice. I wanted to leave after 30 minutes but melting hoping it would get better. It didn't.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was somewhat funny but I just thought it would be more. The movie was also very short 1 hr. 30 min. So it was ok but I wouldn't see it again.