Downton Abbey

This is an excellent movie! The acting, costumes, story, setting, beautiful scenery and time period were stunning! Did not want movie to end! I had never watched the TV series, but the movie provided so much of an overall lens into the series.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    For Downton Abbey lovers, this is a fine film with several memorable moments. It's like a long ride and many storylines feel ultimately unfinished--good hooks for part 2.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Entertaining and the fiancé loved it. Downton Abbey was not my favouite series but I enjoyed it enough to not be against seeing the movie. The movie wrapped things up in a neat little ribbon and was extremely satisfying and I felt rewarded for watching the 6 seasons. Only complaints are with the script and story but the chemistry of the cast does more than enough to limit that.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A bit disjointed and unrealistic, but enjoyable regardless. The film has its work cut out for it and tries to tie up all of the loose ends—a feat for a ~2 hour film riding on the coattails of a phenomenal series. Aside from that, it’s a beautiful adventure and it was wonderful to see all of the faces and personalities we know and love again.
    Loved the conclusion of a great series
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very slo going the whole time
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    4/5 - Downton Abbey fans will appreciate this movie, but others may find it slow and superficial. It has a lot of complexity to give the characters depth, and to forward the plot into a successful result.
    Downton Abbey was terrific! I loved that it was a movie and not just a one hour episode! All of the beloved characters are in it and just loved it. Probably would be lost if was not a Downton Abbey fan.
    Loved it!!! Totally worth the wait!!! 😁
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Something about Downton Abbey just draws you in and makes you part of that world and it was so nice to visit once again. Oh and the movie was great!