Dream Horse

It stands out from a lot of sports biopics with great direction, beautiful cinematography and a Oscar worthy performance from Toni Collette
    Dialogue was difficult to understand - heavy British
    DREAM HORSE was a lot better than the trailers I saw advertising the movie. It turned out to be a pleasant, feel-good movie. Having Toni Collette at the helm with a great performance, of course, helps lift this somewhat predictable story to a respectable height. DREAM HORSE is based on a true story and we get to see the real people at the end of the movie in a scene definitely worth waiting around for. There's some good humour and the cast looked like they had a good time making the movie. And, of course, the horse (Dream Alliance) was beautiful and the cinematography and choreography of the races was excellent and felt authentic. DREAM HORSE is a crowd-pleasing, perhaps a little over-sentimental, but enjoyable, family film for all ages.
    Loved Toni Colette and Damian Lewis. Love horse racing also.
    I love that it was based on a true story and it was a feel-good story lots of emotion we need something like this with the times were living through.
    Love true stories. Well done and uplifting. Proves what one person can do who has the courage to pursue her dreams. The horse was amazing. Highly recommend. Nothing inappropriate for children.
    I love movies based on real life stories. The acting was wonderful. The horse racing was exciting. The scenery was beautiful.
    I loved the horse racing.
    Charming and uplifting!
    A wonderful feel good film. Small town does good. Bring a hanky.