Drive-Away Dolls

Simplesmente perfeito, fazia tempos que não sentia a energia boa e envolvente pra um filme que, principalmente tem como personagens principais mulheres amando mulheres! Leve, fofo, engraçado sem ser preconceituoso. Amei. Nota 100000. Gênios todos, da produção até os figurantes, música, aparições especiais dando um plot de um gênio. Na espera de mais.
    Hard to believe that a Coen had anything to do with this film, it felt like an AI made it. Disappointed.
    Margaret Qualley is amaxing
    Pedro Pascal is just the worst actor, yarf! He should go back to acting school!
    I enjoyed it. The whole movie had a subversive underdog tone to it, Like a long lost Monty Python sketch.
    I haven't seen a movie this bad in a long time.
    Not the movie I was expecting it to be. A lot more story line to follow with a twist at the end I didn't see coming until it almost happened. I enjoyed this movie more than I expected.
    This is definitely not the movie I was expecting to watch. It was hard for me to stay into the plot and laugh at any of the jokes because none of it is handled well
    It’s been a long time since there’s been a movie that is entertaining and funny and doesn’t slouch in either category. Great performances, great writing and just a fun ride. Excited for the rest of the trilogy!
    Awful movie with the most weird felling humor ever.