Dune: Part Two

Too much setup of the main character and very little development of secondary characters that are integral to the story. Too long of a build up and rushed climax…
    Overall the movie was good. Loved the cinematography. The story line was good but could been a little clearer. The acting was decent the main characters played their roles well. The lesser characters could have more developed they had enough time with movie running 2 hours 45 minutes. I recommend it if you like sci-fi flicks which are always better on a big screen. I really wanted to see it on an IMAX screen but I missed the chance because I went way after it was released. Enjoy the movie.
    I loved the books back when I read them in 80's and this movie does a good job of bringing the material to the screen, though of course it is difficult to get all that intrigue and back-stabbing worked into the film. Really excellent movie with great acting and storyline.
    This movie is like a cross between Star Wars and Lord Of the Rings!! Great experience to say the least!!
    Sitting at the edge of my seat good!
    Big movie, Big performances , Big worms. Big bucket of popcorn.
    I'll be honest. This is the best movie I have ever seen. There is no movie as good as Dune part 2. Thank God for this creation
    Best film in its genre this decade!
    SO GOOD. true to the book, great depiction and emotion. Amazing
    This movie is ok. I really like the director and his films, but I just can't get into the Dune story. It looks great and is interesting enough, but I can't say I ever need to watch it again.