El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Totally incomplete. If you haven't seen breaking bad, no way u r gonna like it. Furthermore, I am positive they have to make a sequel, given that it was not self-contained.
    Another masterpiece and perfect conclusion to a story that needed one. There will never be another show as great in quality of story, acting and writing as Breaking Bad. It is the finest in the craft of television making. So much deeper than the typical of today's drug and violence stories, it digs deep into the human condition from so many angles. Thank you Vince Gilligan and all the cast and crew for creating a masterpiece that will live in television infamy.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I can't give it the full five stars because one must know the series to truly appreciate it but I am so glad this was filmed.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    its feel good to have an ending to the story
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I kept comparing it to the show and it lacked that "must watch" fire.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I can never say no to something spawned from the incredible mind of Vince Gilligan. I definitely enjoyed this movie, and would gladly watch it again. I wonder, though, if the story lacked a central problem that our hero had to overcome. I suppose that it is a callback to the series that it's, once again, all about money, but Breaking Bad, as well as Better Call Saul, show us that it's more than money; it's often about prestige and power, or the desire to live your own life. I didn't feel that come through as strongly for Jesse, maybe because the "villain" lacked a certain connection to the hero and the story. I still thoroughly enjoyed the journey and appreciate the closure Mr. Gilligan has given us. Cheers! #sixseasonsandamovie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Three or so pretty good episodes of Breaking Bad, which is not bad at all. A little distracting how much older and fatter Jesse Plemons is at supposedly the same time as Breaking Bad.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Hey I'm a huge BBad fan and have watched it many times over.... but expected this movie to be leaps and bounds ahead...and well it didn't really escape the content and the presence that Breaking Bad created. I'd almost say that a waste of everyone's time and money (especially netflix subscribers and investors). A little sad.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Literally nothing in this movie is intriguing or touching. This could have been attached to the end of the series and still be one of the worst episode. It's basically Jesse driving around and get some chores done, and plus some meaningless flashback going on. This is at the level of a student's graduate project. And it is a bad one.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A totally overhyped waste of time. Shallow and stupid.