El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was like a mediocre, middle of the season, Breaking Bad episode. It was bland and dull.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Lacks a little bit of the charisma that Breaking Bad offered, but it was still very entertaining and was a well-executed approach to Jesse Pinkman's character
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Really enjoyed the follow-up to the tv show, and very happy that they made it into a movie. I wish that there was closure to Badger and Skinny Pete, though, but other than that, I enjoyed it :)
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Enjoyable watch. Mildly satisfying follow up to breaking bad. At the very least it completes the story.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    4.25* I've been saving this movie for the right time ever since it came out. Today was the day, and it didn't disappoint. I loved the use of old supporting characters and the new storylines they were able to add to the story. Seeing this weird dark side of Todd, that isn't as heinous as some of the stuff he has done in the past, but still unsettling. It must have been so hard for Jessie not to shoot him in the mountains scene. I thought the storyline with the old western showdown was a bit meh, but it wasn't a distraction and didn't take away from my enjoyment. This is a pure fan film and I unapologetically say that I loved it. And it was great to finally see Jesse get a happy ending. Don't watch thhis movie if you haven't seen the show.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    To say this movie was a complete waste of time would've been the least.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    An absolutely unnecessary but entertaining ride with Jesse Pinkman, worth a watch.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Weird movie to review. It was good, I definitely enjoyed it, but I'm not sure how much would enjoy it if they never watched Breaking Bad. I also feel like maybe this movie could have worked if they didn't want it connected to the Breaking Bad universe at all? But in terms of modern noir, Vince Gilligan is really making his mark. Solid concept, solid execution.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    While I was expecting this to focus more on Jesse's life after finding peace, what they did show was very satisfying and effectively revitalized my feelings towards the characters. The half-star missing in the rating is for the writing — at times it just feels off, like the characters are being made to say or do things that don't seem compatible with their personalities.
    Honestly this series has been the best to bless any screen