El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

A little dramatic but good continuation of the Breaking Bad timeline
    Felt flat, borderline boring and unnecessary. After such an amazing series, this just didn’t have the same feel. I was so hyped to watch this
    It's good. ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
    El Camino is what I would like to call the epilogue of the Breaking Bad series and starts just where the series left off. This movie comes from the same people that made Breaking Bad, and it shows. It's a grounded, realistic follow up. I do have some issues with this movie that keep it from achieving the greatness of the TV show, and the biggest one are the flashbacks. There are 6 years in between the BB finale, and El Camino. This definitely shows a lot. When flashbacks are used, the characters still look like they do in the present. The most obvious one is Jesse Plemons as Todd, who looks totally different. Even Jesse looks weird in the flashbacks. And not to mention Walter White himself, Bryan Cranston gets a flashback sequence in here, and they didn't even bother saving his head, they instead covered his hair, which gave him a very round head shape, totally different from how we are used to it looking like. Though this still has the essence and overall feel of BB, it's not quite reaching its height. And I understand. Trying to match one of the greatest TV shows is a pretty big deal and this movie really pulled it off for the most part. El Camino is a grounded, and quite satisfying end to the Breaking Bad series, if you ignore some issues.
    If you have watched Breaking bad then this is a must see
    An unnecessary but satisfying epilogue to the Breaking Bad series, with plenty of fanservice, a thrilling narrative a career best performance from Aaron Paul.
    Muy buena película, no era lo que esperaba pero estoy satisfecho, la actuación uff 10/10
    Director Vince Gilligan presented us with a masterpiece and a fairly good script. One thing that I liked is that there is no new adventure, but I have completed the story of Jesse's escape, and there are several questions, including how Jesse became rich friends. We did not see Skylar and Walter White's fate. Conclusion: the film was good, not excellent
    C+ 6/10 ............
    A great follow up to the Breaking Bad series.