Elemental

Made me cry, was very good.
    It was such a cute movie! Must watch
    A good film with good graphics, but the romance is little (I think) My rating: 8.8/10. A film that doesn't have a lot of violence (I even understand why it doesn't, but Shrek even has slaps) And how they kissed and the water evaporates, and the fire is put out?
    To be honest, I'm reviewing the Pixar cartoon for the third time. I really liked the topic covered in the plot of how different it is possible to be and love, and yet the parents were against it until they realized how it might end. A good cartoon as a reminder that opposites attract.
    In a city where living elements co-exist, fire is the outcast. One fiery girl and a water boy fall in love and change society. I haven't really enjoyed a Pixar film for a long time. They are still beautifully crafted with the animation improving over the years. But I thought this was too formulaic, checking the boxes on what they need for a successful film. It's surface level theme isn't engaging and I didn't find one character memorable. Pretty but bland.
    Beautiful animation, clever story. I love how Pixar brings challenging topics into children’s films without it being in your face! Just clever and a beautiful film.
    With its amazing world building, creativeness, and amazing characters, visuals, and animation, Pixar never fails! Loved it all the way through! 🔥💧🌱💨
    Now this may not be the greatest Pixar film, and one of the characters may be a little cringe inducing and not well thought up…looking at you Wade. The CGI is also a visual spectacle. Overall, the movie is good
    At times it feels scientifically designed to be emotionally engaging or even a little manipulative, however there's no denying the great animation and catchy premise, not to mention some gorgeous sequences and a handful of really powerful, moving moments that have been perfectly set up in advance. There's also something very potent in the will-they-won't-they dynamic of the two main characters, and the themes of familial burdens, individuality, immigration, xenophobia and classism are weighty.
    Ok this movie is really good 7/10