Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

Boring as hell, couldn't even sit through the entire film.
    Comparable scene to Indiana Jones Monkey car chase. Statham must not have read the script. The Rock Kinda has super hero power. Samoan culture breakout. lacked pressure. No one wanted tell the Rock Because he's too nice.
    It's confusing since the brother is never mentioned in the film like how the sister wasn't mentioned 6,7,8.
    Not a fan of PG-13 action movies, Fast & Furious movies, or movies starring Johnson or Statham... I'd have been surprised if I liked it, I didn't. It's just as generic as a PG-13 action movie could be, held up by the star power of the actors involved and the cutesy tough guy banter between the leads. Over the top ridiculous action sequences made it palatable but I never thought we'd get to a point where action movies of the future make actions movies of the 1980's and 1990's look realistic. This played more like comic book/superhero movie than an action movie. 2 1/2 of 5
    It's virtually impossible to see Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham on the same screen and not smile. Their very combined presence is a bit of a "yin-yang" mixture of bombastic action, testosterone, comedy, and style. Their chemistry just works. Vanessa Kirby plays her part very well and holds her own in terms of action, comedy and drama, considering she is acting between two titans of the action genre. And then, of course, Idris Elba makes being the bad guy, cool! Cold and calculating, style and substance, all combine in Idris' character onscreen. The cast is crucial in F&F movies - if the chemistry doesn't work, the movie won't carry. In Hobbs & Shaw, I can assure you the cast is the perfect blend. The movie itself isn't too far off the usual F&F franchises. Stylish and sophisticated bad guys attempt to take the world (this time via a walking virus timebomb), only to be stopped by the Fast & Furious families. All embellished in bombastic, over-the-top action. I won't spoil the surprises but there are a few great cameos worth their weight in gold too. It was also cool to see the Samoan culture featured prominently in here - it made the action scenes rather "organic" amongst all the sophistication. Very very good movie, highly recommended. Bombastic, has chemistry, stylish, action-packed & funny!
    I might enjoy the Rock in this movie but it's pretty different than the entire franchise.
    The story looked like a 4 year old made it ... Action scenes were horrible. Plus the scenes were predictable
    I love this franchise !!! The action scenes are spectacular, great cast, great performances, good cinematography, good camera work and sometimes funny.
    One of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm a big fan of the F&F series, this isn't one of those movies. The technology behind the antagonist is painfully non-functional. Those hench-men are worse than storm troopers in every regard. Idris is great though. He's the only part of this film worth a star.
    Las expectativas de esta película eran muy bajas, por lo que sorprendió su espectacular resultado, es muy diferente a la saga de Rápidos y Furiosos y adquiere su propia personalidad.