Fatale

Great movie, kept you thinking
    I love thrillers and this one did not disappoint! This movie kept me on the edge of my seat. Usually, I can usually guess what is going to happen next, but this movie took it to a whole other level. Who knew?? Definitely a thriller!! Great acting by Hilary Swank and Michael Ealy. The entire cast did outstanding. I loved it.
    Stunning performances, incredible visuals, loved every minute of it!
    A thrill ride in a bottle! Hilary SEXY AS EVER!
    Wow... so many surprises, twists and turns. It definitely kept my attention through it's entirety. Beautiful Cinematography. I really liked the cast choices... great job. Oh, and that house was insane!!!! I'm wondering will there be a part 2?
    This movie was off the hook. I'm telling you I've never seen Hilary Swank like this, what a performance. And I loved the ending for sure. I feel like they could have taken it so many directions but it was well worth the price of a ticket. Date night, guys night, girls night, a fun action packed psychological thriller for everyone in my opinion.
    TERRIFIC MOVIE!! Really enjoyed this film through and through. Ealy and Swank have fantastic on-screen chemistry. SHE CRAZY THOUGH!!! WHAT AN ENDING!!! WHAT A THRILL RIDE!!! TWO THUMBS WAAY UP!!!
    They make this same movie ever year but even though I know how it's gonna end it somehow slightly my guilty pleasure genre movie
    Not your ordinary adultery film. Good to watch.
    Good movie a little predictable. For some reason the power to my seats were cut off once we adjusted them