Fatman

Wow! I didn't expect a Christmas movie to be as good as this. It's suspenseful, action-packed, satisfying, and I didn't expect the ending at all. This again goes to show, if Rotten Tomatoes rates a movie as bad, that means its good. Definitely give this a watch!
    Certainly, one of the better niche-Christmas movies to roll around in a long while, Fatman presents you with the rousing premise of a grizzled Santa Claus facing off against a hitman on his home turf. There are elves, guns, whiny brats, hamsters, and plenty of blood to keep this very adult-themed holiday treat afloat.
    If you watch Fatman, Ian Nelms and Eshom Nelms they will ruin your Christmas: you will be surprised to see Mel Gibson being Santa Claus, but he cries disappointed, when it is not a movie for children or for all audiences, but if you like to watch highly exaggerated movies, the you will have a good time.
    The mix of Santa and a hit man hired to kill him was a new approach to Christmas movies that I really enjoyed. Mel and Walton were both bad a** in this movie.
    not a true comedy, but very enjoyable
    Fatman is a ridiclous movie, one that takes the Santa Claus story to serious levels never reached before, but one that does do it a the perfect B-movie for the holidays we aren´t getting much these days. Gibson fits the suit and Goggins is quite intimidating as the villain. Nothing great, just entertaining enough !
    Fatman is weird, occasionally funny, and violent...the movie is mostly played straight (Santa is real and some kid has hired an assassin to kill him) which should make it funny but just ends up feeling bit icky. The trailer to the movie is the entire movie in a much shorter and funnier form (so I would recommend watching it). The ending doesn't work and left me more shaking my head in "what the hell were they thing?" disbelief. Bold concept, strong acting, ....piss poor execution. 2 stars out of 5.
    A welcomed respite in these trying times. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I would have liked a longer film, but that may have thrown off the pace. Recommended.
    Best Christmas movie I have seen since Scrooged. Nothing cerebral here, no big surprising plot twists, just pure, simple, fun Christmas action!
    This is a movie that largely forgot that it was operating under an absurd premise, and adopted the façade of a violent action movie a little too consistently and uniformly. It's a lackluster action movie that forgot it was supposed to be a black comedy, I think.