Finding You

Cute and entertaining. It figures that the critics don’t have anything good to say about a totally entertaining movie. Note the viewers reviews vs critics. What do you want a quirky weird movie for critics or absolutely entertaining.
    One of the sweetest, cutest, just wholesome Rom-Com I’ve seen in awhile! Didn’t leave you hanging wondering what if… I smiled, cried (happy/sweet tears.. it’s not a sad movie), and laughed throughout the movie! Thoroughly enjoyed the cast as well! I saw it once in theaters with my mom, and I loved it so much I plan on going again with my husband! The scenery throughout the movie was gorgeous as well!! This is one I’ll add to my collection of movies I can watch multiple times!
    Great movie that will make you laugh and cry while enjoying great music and beautiful scenery. It is also a movie you take take the whole family to see without being embarrassed by language or sex. I hope there will be more movies produced like this!
    Nice clean movie. Kind of Hallmark on the big screen. Cute story, but no surprises.
    This was a wonderful story. Fun to watch and a great message. Something for the entire family. We need a lot more movies like this in our lives.
    Wonderful romance movie!
    Fantastic movie! Funny, full of heart. Beautifully shot. The lead actress is amazing!
    Great rom-com. Just the right mix of romance,comedy, and drama. Beautiful scenery of the Irish countryside.
    Good, pure, quality movie
    I love a good romance movie. This one had all the feels. Believable characters/chemistry, conflict, great supporting cast.