Ford v Ferrari

You don't need to be a racing enthusiast to enjoy this movie. It's really great.
    Great movie with great actors, producers, director, script, etc. etc. Must see.
    A wonderful movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat with action and warms your heart with the believable and enjoyable dynamic between the characters. Great acting as always by both Matt Damon and Christian Bale. A fun and powerful story for everyone.
    James Mangold dirige éste filme que se basa en cómo Ford II obstinadamente pretende derrotar a Ferrari en la prestigiosa pista de "Le Mans", después de ser insultado tras ofrecer comprar la compañía del "Cavallino Rampante". La actuación de Matt Damon es de lo mejor de la película y es complementada de buena forma con un Christian Bale que por fin podemos escuchar usando su verdadera voz. Las escenas de acción simplemente espectaculares, no se puede pedir más. La historia tiene un excelente ritmo y el guión es inteligente y creativo, sin llegar a ser algo trascendente ya que creo es opacado más por lo visual. Ésta película y algunos de sus participantes sin duda estarán nominados en los premios "'Oscar", ya que cumple con muchos requisitos que la academia adora, no tanto por la calidad de la misma, cabe aclarar.
    I would give if 5 stars, but the opening 15 minutes had me less than convinced. But once the characters were established and the direction of the movie became clear, it was time to buckle up and enjoy the ride. Riveting and touching.
    This was alright at best, but with a 2½ hr. run time and a movie that's more 'geared' towards car buffs, I wasn't exactly thrilled with this one. Christian Bale & Matt Damon, great dual leads in this and the racing scenes were shot well, that's about all I can say positive here.
    The movie was one of my favorite Christian Bale movies in a long time!
    This movie retells the story of the "24 Hour, 1966 Le Mans Race" with as much detail and heart as possible. "Ford v Ferrari" is filled with splendid acting on the parts of many, especially Matt Damon (Carroll Shelby) and Christian Bale (Ken Miles). The film is also littered with much Emotion and Heart for the true events and people. Overall, the movie is a Beautiful film about a legendary event in racing history, and the story behind it.
    I thought this was going to be a 'meh' biopic since I'm not a car guy, but I never thought they could turn this movie into something that is Oscar worthy in cinematography, story, and acting. Christian Bale & Matt Damon are both outstanding. I knew nothing about this story & it doesn't even end up being about a company vs. company but about these characters and their stories, why we do the things we do. It's certainly more fun than it look in the trailer. I expected this would surprise me since Christian Bale was in it and the director of 'Logan' was at the helm, but honestly the end product was very surprising. This deserves a lot more attention than it will get. Beautiful. You do NOT need to be a car person to enjoy, I am exhibit A for this.
    Great movie for people that enjoy the history of cars.