Freaky

Good twist on a formula that I generally enjoy.
    This movie was absolutely terrible, I broke the DVD and threw it away after watching this , my only regret is I could not return it for a refund.
    It mixes the fun of slasher films with a new premise for that genre, and mostly works. That being said, it does get a little worn out near the end and doesn't do much to improve upon the premise after the second half. Still a decent film with some scares and some laughs.
    Gimmicky yet diverting, with as little meaningful to say about high school as about serial killers beyond that both can be brutal and vicious.
    Really cool twits to a very seen concept. I enjoyed this movie a lot. Scary, funny and cool.
    Not as interesting as the preview made it look; not as good as the rating would have you think.
    Its characters need work, but this horror freaky Friday delivers what it promises, and that is fun.
    its really hard for me to find good horror comedy movies and this one is now one of my favorites. its really fun to watch and something that i really enjoyed was that the jump scares are scary but not heart attack fuel.
    Freaky is a lame attempt to create a modern day horror film. Uncomfortable amount of gore and boring, predictable scenes.
    A hilarious movie to watch. My family loved it.