Freaky

Good fun show. Some of the gay stuff went too far.
    Great movie, Vince Vaughn was really good in this role.
    Surprisingly good for a horror film. Vince Vaughn really brought it!
    Terrible - try not to fall sleep
    I was not really a big fan of the slasher genre in general but this movie is an exception. Despite some gory scenes from the beginning, the execution was quite creative and realistic that it keeps my interest in check till the end. The trailer sells me a comedic-horror piece and the movie gives me just the product, no more, no less, and that was enough for me. I didn't come to the theatre with a high expectation, just a craving for entertaining and a means to spend time with my friend. The movie was pretty consistent as a whole, with a good balance between blood and laughter. The writing and plot may feel a bit short here or there and sometimes predictable but I am happily making a pass, thanks to the believable acting and the decent amount of comedy. However, my only complaint was I do wish that Murder Millie could have got more lines or scenes that help viewers learn more about the antagonist himself as well as give Kathryn - the actress more opportunities to shine. While I have never actually come across her works, I understand that people could have come to watch it because of the protagonist since the marketing team did use her brands to sell the movie rather than Vince Vaughn's (which actually is a shame because he rocks this movie from head to toe). Even the other side characters grow on me so well I find myself googling them afterward to learn more of each. The romance was a surprise detail and also a bit cheesy but the acting was so convincing that it actually adds to the hilarious and irony nature of the situation. It such an enjoyable movie: nothing too serious or too silly, just pure entertainment.
    good enuf ... like bit more scary lets see if ther a freaky 2
    I absolutely loved this movie! I am not a fan of horror movies because I scare easily, but this movie had the right amount of gore, suspense, and comedy. Both Kathryn and Vince are super versatile, and I love how they were just able to turn the switch. such a great movie if you like comedy. I also really loved how they did the romance in this movie! there was only one scene that I could have done without, and that was the scene with Josh and that football player at the mill. other than that, it was perfect!
    I enjoy it ....Newton was great
    Rating: 9/10. 91/100
    yet another attack on white male America, politically correctness, identity politics, its so old and nobody w a brain believes the liberal bs. ruined the movie.