Frozen II

Great story line. Music was fantastic.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    It was better than the First, though confusing without it. . It was politically heavy, but not in an in-your face sort of way. It was a bit darker than the first, but our kids loved the vibrancy of the story telling. It was beautiful, the music was beautiful. That old-time-Disney beauty returns in this film, unexpected of the non-hand drawn technologies of our day and age.
    Truly worth seeing twice!! Starts a lil slow but gets very interesting, funny, sad, then makes you smile. Love the story plot. Love the movie as a whole. We went as a family many different ages, both boy and girl, adult, child, and teens. Everyone was touched by this movie.
    awesome movie! I loved it
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Fun story but very slow in the middle and a terrible soundtrack.
    I already watched twice I love it !!! The history got very interesting and fun and of course had to have musicals I hope that maybe Elsa end up with a wife in the third frozen will be really cool if happens
    Very entertaining, kept my attention. My great grandson loved it. Had a message to it
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great story. Songs werent anywhere near as good. Still worth the watch
    Excellent, better than the 1st one