Frozen II

Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Oof, way to many more of the extremely cornish and bad Disney songs. The story was decent, which is the only thing for me that even gets some stars... But yeah... Too many of the corny bad songs yet again. Didn't think that could get worse than the 1st but apparently it could.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Utterly boring, and the music was even worse than the first one- great job losers!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movies good. It's real prett and well made. Better movie than the first one, but a worse musical. Would recommend. Somethings to notice when watching the movie: (the following are goofs and contain light spoilers) - This is a movie made for babies, yet in a packed theater, there was only one person under the age of 20 there. - Anna and Elsa both go through 3 separate and distinct costume changes throughout the film. Now Disney can sell 3 times as many dolls and playsets. - Every character's eyes are HUGE! WHERE DO THEY FIT THEIR BRAINS??? It's genuinely off-putting. - They realized after making the first one that they really hadn't taped into the horse-girl market, so in this one they made sure to have Elsa punch a horse in the face. - Do you think they made every character look like a vinyl Funko Pop figure just to cut out the trouble of redesigning them? Cause I do. The characters all have huge heads and look plastic-y, but all the environments look like Lion King levels of photo-real. - Elsa knows that the best way to put out fires is to do it slowly and frantically, even when we know she has the power to build entire ice castles within minutes. Maybe she's gotta be hitting those power notes for her full ice queen powers to kick in. - if you like art, pay attention to the fabric and how its rendered. Especially when Anna is in the cave. Real impressive. All I'm all. Pretty good. Easy to goof on. Can't wait for Frozen 1 and a half on Disney +
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I enjoyed this installment of the Frozen series much more than the original. There was much more plot movement which made the film actually interesting instead of just a cutesy children's movie. The soundtrack lacked a stand-out song but did not impact my overall experience with the film.
    Very good movie. My Granddaughter loved it. More singing than the first.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great music. My daughter loved it.
    Me and my wife enjoy the movie.
    I didn't think the songs were as great as the 1st movie but the story line was just as good so still enjoyed it very much
    Actually liked this more than the first movie. Loved the re-enforcement of when you're not sure what to do, just do what is right. This is a good movie.Took my grandchildren to see it. I would like to own this on DVD.
    I was actually delightfully surprised by this movie! I was not a huge fan of the first one, and I went to see this movie with my little niece so that I could talk to her about it. This is everything the first movie could have been, and should have been, had they been given enough time to actually properly work out the revisions. This story is simultaneously fun and movie, and it has an impressively mature plot and resolution. Yes there is technically a love story, the focus is squarely on the relationship between the sisters and how they cope with learning about the history of their family. The inclusion of the Sami in the creative process this time around has given the story so much greater depth and meaning, as well as made for a beautiful multiculral collaboration. Add to that some truly fantastic music and beautiful imagery, and this is one of the best children's movies I've seen in a long time.