Frozen II

Oh... I think this probably could be alright short for 15mins but 2hours...It just empty. No plot, no meaning, nothing memorable. This movie exists only to promote new toys.
    Years and years later we finally got the sequel that everyone was anticipating to see. This once again follows the story of Elsa and Anna’s journey onto the next phase of their life. All the main cast follows along with them on their quest like Olaf, Sven and Kristoph. The audience for the original film has gotten older and the film itself also dives into more of a deeper and darker tone for the sequel. This might be one of Disney’s darkest animated features is that it’s ever released. The music in the first film is of course phenomenal and hear it’s more of a balled soundtrack mixed with a few up-tempo songs. I personally don’t think the movie is an improvement over it’s original, But I think the story here was worth telling and I’m hoping with Frozen 3 if it ever plans to be released that they would focus more on what made the first film so magical and bring it to the next entry in the franchise.
    ‪A solid Disney musical, but not on the same level as the previous Frozen or Moana.‬
    I really thought this movie was better than the first movie! This movie is definitely worth watching!!
    Disney almost always makes good films and this is one of them. it was better than the first.
    Story 5/10 Animation 10/10 Characters 4/10 6/10
    The script is a bit forced, but it's cool and engaging. Besides the VERY well done animation.
    I never was a fan of the first Frozen, not in that I didn't find it entertaining and sometimes fun, but more as in that I found it a bit more childish than I would have preferred. But the sequel...I've watched it ten times in a week. I absolutely love it. Of course, there are some things that can be bettered when talking about diversity, but I don't see that so much as a problem of this film in particular, but as a problem that has been with Disney since the beginning and that the studios, in general, should work on. It's not surprising that when we should be seeing more minorities represented instead of 90% of white characters, Disney is still focusing on (white) feminism. This movie can still be enjoyed acknowledging these issues, and it's also a plus that they do talk about other -also important- issues like depression. I love the cast, and sound (both effects and music) as much as the animations are beautiful. In my opinion, it's one of the best Disney movies of all time.
    For a movie that was supposed to uncover mysteries and unknowns, you'll finish Frozen II with many questions, and the final product is a logically non-sensible bowl of sludge that emits the feeling that Disney put a gun to the creators' heads.
    Every single aspect of this movie was exceptional. The music, the score, the animation and storyline was so incredibly moving and insightful. So many deep lessons in this movie and it holds such power. "The next right thing" ( the song sung by Anna when she finds out her sister has died) is so moving and impactful and holds so much meaning within it. Anna tells herself that even tho ugh she is overwhelmed with grief and loss, she needs to continue to do the right thing and live for her sister. This corresponds to real life and important lessons like these inserted into such a popular and widely acclaimed film series is children's movies done RIGHT! The score and music is perfect in every capacity and the animation is simply beautiful. Essence of spiritual identity, belonging and self discovery is imparted throughout this movie through the deaths of Elsa and Olaf, Elsa finding her calling and reuniting with the spirit of her mother, and the representation and focus on Norwegian culture is just so so impactful and deep. One of the best movies I have ever seen and it deserves so much praise!!!!