Frozen II

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    If you don't care too much about plot holes it's a really awesome movie
    Everything is just great especially the goosebumps giving music tracks ,the animation effects everything rocks in there ..
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    the movie is really good the animation was really amazing the music was not as good there could have been room for improvement when you consider that its gonna be a musical later on. overall the movie was really good and worth to watch.
    Oh. My. Gosh. Where do I even start with this movie?! The stunning visuals, the music, the voice acting, the story itself. The animation in this movie is beyond belief. Watching Frozen right before Frozen 2 and comparing the two movies together shows just how the quality of not just the animation, but everything can improve in just 6 years. And yes, it has been 6 years since Frozen was released. The animation in Frozen 2 shows stunning visuals of the enchanted forest, Arendelle, and Ahtohallan. The lighting is perfectly matched to the mood of each scene and the feel is perfectly matched by the scenery with different times of the day, the location, and what materials would be in that location. The animation of the water memory, it took my breath away. The animation feels as if you are really stepping into their world and following them on their journey. The music in this movie has so many different feels and styles. You've got Olaf's "When I Am Older" which has a silly song sort of feel to it, to Kristoff's "Lost in the Woods" which felt very 90's, with the animation of it as well. Then there are Elsa's main songs, "Into the Unknown" and "Show Yourself". Idina Menzel has shown herself even more in these songs than she did in "Let it go". But out of the entire soundtrack, I have to shout out these two songs, "Show Yourself" and "The Next Right Thing". I feel personal connections to "Show Yourself" after going the journey I've been on in life and every time I hear this song, I can't help but sing while I get goosebumps. "The Next Right Thing" conveys a message which I think that people should know from a young age. That even though things may go wrong and you will be hurt by it, you have to keep trying. Even if you feel you can't, just take it one step at a time. Because if you keep fighting to do "The Next Right Thing", you will begin to move again. And in that, I want to say this. Live in the present, don't focus on the past or future too much. People say 'live in the here and now', I have a different perspective on that comment. Living in the here and now means you're focusing on what's happening right now, not thinking about your past or future. I say live in the present because, you are here, present in the situation, but you can remember and learn from your past, and being in the present can help you plan for the future but also living today. So live in the present. Now back to the review, the story was something I didn't expect. It felt new. And if you've watched the SuperCarlinBrothers review on this movie, I agree that there was a background target audience to just children. That there was a target to pull in those who had watched frozen as a child/pre-teen and show some of the identity struggles we face as teens and young adults. Making us connect with Elsa and Anna as they now as young adults are discovering who they are in their world. The only criticism I have to this movie is that I felt that they could have done more with Kristoff's character development. It felt as if he was pushed off to the side and he really could have had more development. Disney had an opportunity to cut back to Kristoff after Anna, Elsa, and Olaf left ahead, but it just wasn't there and I would have loved to have more development for him. This movie is a definite must-see and perfect for all ages.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    From the story perspective not as good as the first one, but the characters(voice cast) are still amazing, the sisterhood between Anna and Elsa is stronger in this movie, I like Olaf a little bit in this movie regardless I think he's very annoying in the first one. The music/soundtrack are great, Into the unknown performed by Idina Menzel served as the main dish. I always view Frozen as a child movie but the adults are like it as well, so I could say this film still a good choice to watch especially if you already hooked by its predecessor since 2013.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I want to start out by saying that my 3 year old loved this movie. My thoughts on the movie is that it provided a good backstory but almost tried to force a spiritual narrative a bit too much at times. All in all a good film.
    I loved the story line
    I love it. I really think it is better than the first one.
    I liked the entire movie. I was told it was for the kids, but hey I really liked.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Loved it! Loved the storyline, finding oneself through family history learning that the history we know and understand is not always the way things actually happened, and that there are always two sides to a story. Loved the growth and development of all the characters from the first movie. The poignant moments of strength of Kristoff in showing his feelings and emotions! Not the normal catchy Disney tunes that stick in your head, more musical like in songs to help move the story along. Really enjoyed it, a lot!