Gemini Man

Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Storyline could've worked out better but it proves that Will Smith is still a formidable action star. Choreography was the highlight of this film
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Same old action thriller with uncanny CGI effects
    Well directed movie would watch it again. Will smith played a good roll in this movie. Would tell others to watch the movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    ALWAYS LOOK AT AUDIENCE SCORE. Smith returns with an action-packed rollercoaster spanning the globe and back. A story of the ethical and human dilemma, Gemini Man brings us the question of parenthood, growing old, immortality and the lack of it in the physical world. As usual, the wannabe online paparazzi 'aristocrats' rate differently to audience tastes and this is likely down to their own elitist politics and leanings. For me, as a filmmaker and broadcaster, I simply ask "Did it entertain me? Did it make me think? and was it worth my time?" Gemini Man scored all three with a big yes! This will leave you feeling less alone about your mortality and a little more in touch with your fellow aging neighbor. "We are all still 19, it's our bodies that grow old!"
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Decent action sequences, with a predictable story. A discount Jason Bourne with far too much CGI fighting that can be hard to follow as you try to decipher which Will Smith you are rooting for.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Boring, would never watch it again
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie was actually good, what are you smoking rotten tomatoes?
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Love Will Smith but not a fan of this movie! I felt like I was watching a video game
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Look, if you liked the original Independence Day or Bad Boys, there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy this. I don't know why the critics are such a bunch of constipated haters these days. I go to the movies to be entertained, not get a political message shoved down my throat. I also am an American who grew up on 80's action flicks. All of the critics who have taken it upon themselves to give low scores to violent movies as their own form of virtue signaling can line up and bite me. It's Will Smith playing Will Smith playing Will Smith. He's all a variation of his real personality that most of us have enjoyed since he was the Fresh Prince. His personal life seems to be a mess but the dude can entertain and I will take that from him as much as I can get it. The younger version of him in this film was not quite Will smith enough for me. I enjoyed the vintage classic. The story line isn't that convoluted. This is a solid SciFi/action flick
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Gemini man was exciting and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for showing this movie.