Ghostbusters: Afterlife

This is how you properly reboot a franchise!
    wait where did bill murray come from? why is the grandpa here to help a-la DBZ style with the protagonist (oh, he is a plot device. The movie is titled afterlife.)? ghostbusters isnt really a franchise im crazy invested in but oh my i cant recall being so turned off by a reboot that i doubt my nostalgia’s sturdiness to critique of the original.
    Just, the perfect sequel. Everything I could ever want from a Ghostbusters movie is here and even more.
    Resgatou a essência do ghostbusters.
    A love letter to Ghostbusters. A much more respectful follow-up to the original franchise.
    This was a huge step up from the all female ghostbusters one great story telling, great acting, stuck more to the lore of ghostbusters, and it was great seeing all the old cast, and definitely some feel good moments at the end of it.
    Although it’s not as good as the first two movies it still brings a great balance between comedy and horror. The bring Ghostbusters back to its roots and it’s a great continuation of the original Ghostbusters story.
    The second best Ghostbusters film. 8.6/10.
    Amazing! Super sequel for the original Ghostbusters movies.
    Not bad, I love how it follows the original films and brought back some nostalgia, but the setting just didn't feel quite right.