Half Brothers

Great movie, great story, great actors!
    Hilarious and heartwarming! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
    Really enjoyed this movie. Although, this movie only shines a bit of a light in how immigrants coming to the USA experience, we can see is not easy.
    I've read on other review sites a LOT of full on racist reviews of this wonderful film. It is cute, funny, heartwarming and YES political, thank goodness!! Unfortunately that means racist America is going to freak out, but the rest of humanity might appreciate it. We need more films like this that put Amurika in its place and help all the crazy ethnocentric folks see how ridiculous they look in the eyes of the rest of the world. There are few completely original plots anymore so it doesn't bother me when a movie is reminiscent of another. It was purely entertaining in all the ways I needed it to be and left me feeling good inside. Thank you to all involved for a beautiful film. More please!!!
    I loved this movie, it was funny and I also cried like a little “B”. 5 stars. 💪😎❤️
    A cheap mexican copy of Due Date (2010). Really bad movie, I could not finish to watch it.
    It's a good story of a father's redemption, as well as, seeing things in a new perspective. It's funny, thought provoking and heartfelt.
    The movie was very funny. A little to many captions for me to read, and I only say that because by the time I have read the caption I felt I missed the expressions of the actors during the scene.
    Critics can hate but, this hilarious comedy between two brothers is a great film to watch for all ages, I definitely recommend this movie to anyone that wants a nice mellow comedy that will make you smile at the end
    I went into this movie not expecting much, but I liked it more than I thought I would. It’s very on the nose with everything tied up with a bow at the very end. Having said that, the characters are very engaging and the story is bearable. The goat steals the show. For a pandemic movie, not bad at all.