Hannah Gadsby's Gender Agenda

What a fantastic cast of comedians! Objectively hilarious and smart comedy all around.
    Thoughtful & endearing - such a great cast!
    Overall pleasant, with the brevity and quick succession of comics allowing us to gloss over the weak parts. Gadsby stands out, assuming the role of the MC with suitable confidence and pizzazz (and very funny material), and so do Smith and Petts with their good jokes, captivating personae and strong deliveries. Belle brings some welcome raunchiness to the game (and a fantastic laugh), while Tom is agreeable if familiar. Ward is too catatonic, Istha is kinda beginner-y, and Alok has fewer jokes.
    Aside from the hypocritical ranting, it's either boring or mildly amusing. Don't waste your time.
    Awful. I can't believe anyone could find anything at all funny about the show. Just in time for the Cass Review...no one's laughing!
    Great cast, not a miss in the bunch. I laughed aloud several times – lots of clever stuff and also silly stuff. Standouts for me were Dahlia Belle, Asha Ward, and DeAnne Smith. So disappointing to see all the bad reviews from people who are obviously just offended by the existence of genderqueer people.
    I love Hannah! She's one of the most thoughtful and hilarious comics around. The other acts were pretty good too!
    Each comedian's set was fast paced and clever. Not a weak performance among them. An absolute delight. And a good education for us straight folks
    I loved this! All of the comedians were wonderfully funny and unique.
    Very funny. It kinda felt like a laugh track sometimes, which was weird.