Harriet

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    All in all, it isn't the film I wanted or the film I thought I was going to get, but there's plenty of good here...just make sure you have tissues handy.
    Great adaptation on this heroes story is based on a true story and you gotta go watch it
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very powerful movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I expected better, but that doesn't mean I would skip seeing it as she was such an important person in American history. We should all know her story regardless of the bland acting. Some beautiful cinematography but the acting is seriously lacking the umph.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    this movie with the best iteration of Harriet Tubman it was historical the action was amazing it stayed true to its roots he's very emotional and very powerful I give this movie an A+
    I wonder why we don't hear a lot about black female real-life heroes such as Harriet. I am so glad to have learned about her story. The movie is inspiring, feel-good (despite all the human suffering portrayed) and honors a fierce super-hero that deserves much more recognition than any Marvel ones.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Harriet is an iconic tribute to our historic heroine, though at times, the film felt incredibly censored against the brutal reality that slaves like Harriet Tubman endured. Slow to start and nearly too rushed at heightened moments, the film's pacing and censorship is the only pragmatic problems that this touching film hashes out.
    This is really good!!!
    Simply amazing on all levels. Worth the rare trip to the theatre.
    They should have made this film long ago. Harriet Tubman was extraordinary. I adore this film.