Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Absolutely wonderful. Totally different experience in the theaters. Loved seeing certain scenes and remember my time at universal
    An honest recreation of a fantastic book. It shows its age and its demographic on its sleeve, but the film is faithful to the source material, and really enjoys inviting viewers into its extremely unique world. This is basically a classic at this point, and is must watch material, especially for younger audiences or those needing a nostalgic trip.
    Excellent magical movie! The music is captivating!
    The Harry Potter as a franchise is brilliant, but this movie is probably the worst in my opinion. The acting is not very good, poor character development, director made good job but I think it could be way better.
    An excellent adaptation of the popular book. Visually, musically, and storywise this is a must see.
    I thought this was a great way to start the "Harry Potter" series, I really liked this film a lot.
    Excellent family film.
    Absolutely pure magic film.
    I felt safe returning to the movies and loved seeing this movie again on the big screen.
    So fun to see Harry Potter on the big screen.