Haunt

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I don't remember much of what I watched, but I'm not about to be the first one who takes away its 100% user ratings.
    It was pretty good and original for a slasher / horror
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It is what it is, a slightly above average, somewhat by the numbers genre outing, but it kept me interested the whole time, and that's more than I can say for a lot of movies of this sort. A pretty creeping good time.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Besides Stevens the film really doesn't have a lot going for it, especially since the characters are so unlikable.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    This movie was fantastic. A better version of Hell Fest, only that received less of a marketing push. Only 1 or 2 good slasher films a years typically get released these days. This is one of those movies.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Excellent horror movie. Intense. Scary. Twisted. Definitely worth seeing!
    una gran película solo que estaba en castellano estuvo increible
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I enjoyed this film, partially because it played off of the true to life "extreme haunts" that have popped up in the US over the last decade or so. Haunt takes this idea to its obvious next level, and does a nice job doing so. If you like the idea, you're gonna enjoy this movie. Nothing mind blowing, but it delivers.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Run of the mill horror film that is about as predictable and cliché as possible. That being said, it can be fun occasionally. I wouldn't recommend that someone watch or avoid this film.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    a very mediocre movie with good practical effects.