Haunt

Group of teenagers enter a haunted house on Halloween that is actually ran by a cult who like to rip people's faces off.
    I was already starting to get bored by halloween movies. Frankly speaking , I tried this one for lack of something better. So I thought. It quickly turned out to be quite riveting, and it did keep my full attention til the very ending.Not silly like so many others. I will definitely buy the blu-ray for my collection.
    Highly thrilling. Love the concept.
    Very good horror film with clever death gimmicks and above average gore good looking female cast . 8/10
    one of the best modern horror films i've seen in a very long time. at first glance, this film seems like a cheap blumhouse rip-off creation but it is entirely the opposite. with amazing twists, a great ending, and likable characters you'll be at the edge of your seat waiting for what else is to come.
    La serie es aburrida y contiene muchas cosas que se ven seguido, la verdad no esperaba mucho pero igual me decepciono
    Great fantastic phenomenal horror movie that I'll watch ever Halloween.
    one of the best modern horror films i’ve seen in a while. at first glance, this film seems like a cheap blumhouse rip-off creation but it is entirely the opposite. with an amazing twist, great ending, and likable characters you’ll be at the edge of your seat.
    Very scary. Haunt is more than Haunting, it’s scary as F#ck. Suspenseful, and very twisted. Delivers the frights! Horror fans be sure to chick it out
    What an original take on a very much used topic. Haunted house goes bad is overused yes, but this sparks new life and gives you the ride you were looking for with enough gore to turn your stomach but not make you loss your dinner.