Here Today

Very touching story with great actresses and actors. I knew nothing about the movie and it was not what I expected - but it was well done. Even though it’s a sad story, there is a good balance of laughable moments. A professional reviewer said they didn’t know of it was a drama or a comedy. Does it have to be one or the other!?! Why not a mix - like real life. I LIKED it!!
    Awesome story of friendship and love.
    This was NOT a comedy. It was a movie that had a huge message. Billy Crystal at his finest. Hit a home run dealing with people with dementia. Everyone should see this movie
    Great pairing of Crystal and Haddish, serious topic handled with skill and levity. Some memorable scenes to savor later, and really good writing in the hands of two strong leads.
    Being a long time adorer of Crystal's work, I feel a bit embarrassed that I stumbled upon this movie by accident. It was already in theaters before I saw the trailer. So I went to see it right away with my 16 year old daughter, who was equally captivated by the pairing of Tiffany and Billy. We both absolutely loved it! This was my second visit to the theaters since March of 2020 and will likely be my favorite film of 2021. Wonderful story and characters with a tender heartfelt ending. What a treat! Bravo!!!
    Excellent writing, acting, directing. I've recommended this movie to all my friends.
    Just a great movie all round
    Incredible film with a wonderful story line. A must see for older move goers!
    Absolutely excellent movie Billy Crystal still has a terrific sense of humor and Tiffany haddish held her own easily. Funny but also sad and very thought-provoking on a number of issues
    Funny movie, sure hits home in todays world. Glad to get back to the movies.