Here Today

, 46% Rotten Tomatometer Score
  • Here Today's well-matched stars share an infectious chemistry that's almost enough to overcome a frequently mushy mix of comedy and drama.
    Jake CoyleAssociated Press
    If anything, "Here Today" proves that the dynamic Haddish can ably downshift and still be winningly charismatic.
  • , Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Christy LemireFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    This is maybe one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's just terrible, awkward, stiff, and never funny.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Tim CogshellFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    It can be saccharine, syrupy and silly... But I got to tell you, I just didn't care. I love Billy Crystal and Tiffany Haddish, and when they mix it up, man they really mix it up.
    David EhrlichindieWire
    It's amusing at best, deeply uncomfortable at worst, and always capable of stopping the movie's emotional undertow on a dime.
    Brian LowryCNN.com
    Here Today serves up slow pitches for Crystal and Tiffany Haddish to knock out of the park, delivering another comedic odd couple with carefully massaged heart. As thin star showcases go, it's an occasionally effective bit of comfort food.
    K. Austin CollinsRolling Stone
    The movie certainly has heart; its purpose is unmistakable. But the spark -- for which it has all the necessary ingredients -- is somehow missing.
    Steven WarnerIn Review Online
    Here Today is a tonal mish-mash that wants to make you laugh until you cry - and then make you cry for real, because Crystal has feels.
    Debbie Lynn EliasBehind The Lens
    Leave it to Billy Crystal to not only give us laughter but heartfelt tears along with it. Poignant and beautiful, Here Today tugs at the heartstrings with laughter, love, and friendship.
    Rachel Wagnerrachelsreviews.net
    Some people might compare Here Today with a Hallmark movie but honestly I think it lays on the sentimentality even too thick for Hallmark
    Tara McNamaraCommon Sense Media
    The balance between comedy, heart, and head is excellent. It's the hand that's too heavy.