Hocus Pocus

It was entertaining to watch a classic like old times.
    Greatest movie of all time.
    A classic! Predictable but fun!
    It’s a cute movie for children. I’ve never seen it before. It was good and has aged well.
    Bad watch, probably won't watch again, and can't recommend. Sometimes it is fun to get in the way back machine to visit "classic" movies, but they don't always hold up. And in some cases, like this, it is a wonder they EVER worked at all. Especially that it is a 1993 Disney movie and focuses on sex, plus a lot of witch lore being based on women being sexual in a time where it was so inappropriate they would be burnt at the stake. I digress. While the Sanderson sisters are a compelling premise, if sloppy, and an interesting metaphor for the desires of power, hunger, and sex, it goes to an almost cartoonish levels of ridiculous for next to no reasoning. All the non witch cast do a fine job, and I especially liked Thora Birch's performance, I can see why she took off so well. As for the witch cast, I have no doubt they did was in the script very well, but the script is overly ridiculous, and even just trying to relax there are jokes that make no sense and just aren't all that funny. Ultimately it comes down to being a Halloween themed sub-par Babysitter's Club, or your choice of child adventure groups.
    Classic Halloween 🎃 story perfect for the kiddos.
    loved it was an option to see at this amazing theatre
    One of the best of the Halloween genres.
    The nostalgia is worth the 5 stars
    Amazing love this new blockbuster! When will it be out on DVD!!?