Hustlers

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not as good as I was expecting. The girls behaved worse than I realized! They’re not heroes!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It’s was cool, girlfriend liked it, she’ll prolly have more to say tho.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Had a real hard time sitting through this entire movie. Poor story, poor acting, and boring....nothing keeps your interest except the actresses "stripper" outfits/looks...yawn.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The cast was super. The movie wasn’t as great as the hype I heard about it. Left me wanting more
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Wow, that plot really got stretched out to give more opportunity for T&A. Sure, J-Lo emoted her heart out, but it was basically a one-liner movie.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The acting and production value were good, but the plot was soo terrible. I brought a friend, and by the end I was considering asking if he wanted to leave. It hyped itself as a fun kind of caper, but the reality of the hi-jinks boil down to uncomfortable and stupid decision making, requiring no real skills or knowledge from the main characters. I did not have any interest in what happened, and really didn't relate to the characters. It was sexy, I'll give it that, and the first 30 minutes have a lot of energy. I also liked the shoes. All in all, it's not often that I seriously consider walking out of a movie...
    True story always gets me.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    To me it was: 1) a very poorly written script with no real room for connection, caring, sympathy, or strong character development...just a string of plot points that never resonated as empathetic or even interesting. I know it was based on a true story but they managed to mostly make it look and feel so fake. 2) weakly acted. I like J-LO but this was absolutely NOT "a career-best performance." Not by any stretch. But she did look AWESOME! Constance Wu was the strongest but even her role gave her very little to wrap her teeth around.
    Excellent movie. J Lo was superb
    Awesome and a great performance by JLO